Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e premium IBM
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Was wondering if youve had any progress??

My mme was with yours at Richards Gebrau ramp 6R
Nope still no car. At this point I’m not thinking I will get it. Almost like it’s lost
Sponsored

First Name
Randa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache-E GTPE
Country flag
Hmmm… so maybe my MME would be with yours headed to LA and then TX. And yeah.. doesn’t feel like we’re going to hear anything before the end of the year. Smh. Thanks for the info tho

mach-JT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select STD RWD w/ Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
My car was delivered this weekend and I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Very grateful to have it arrive this year.

Sounds like my dealer received 5 other Mach-Es this past weekend so I'm guessing they were all on the same train car just waiting to fill up before being sent out.

For those still waiting, I had the same tracking status of in-transit last tracked in Kansas for over 6 weeks, including the day before the car was dropped off at the dealer in San Diego. Hope you all are also able to have yours sneak in before the end of the year.

TigerEye104

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hmmm… so maybe my MME would be with yours headed to LA and then TX. And yeah.. doesn’t feel like we’re going to hear anything before the end of the year. Smh. Thanks for the info tho
yeah maybe but I just dont understand why it had to stop in San Antonio and then go to Kansas why not send them to Texas and Louisiana then.

TigerEye104

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My car was delivered this weekend and I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Very grateful to have it arrive this year.

Sounds like my dealer received 5 other Mach-Es this past weekend so I'm guessing they were all on the same train car just waiting to fill up before being sent out.

For those still waiting, I had the same tracking status of in-transit last tracked in Kansas for over 6 weeks, including the day before the car was dropped off at the dealer in San Diego. Hope you all are also able to have yours sneak in before the end of the year.
Congrats on getting your Mach-e. Hope you like it. It may be true that they are waiting to fill the cars up but my car has been sitting in Kansas since july 29th so like 21 weeks. At this point not sure what is the hold up.

Stimulant

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Sport, 2023 Mach-e (pending)
Country flag
Popping in from the 11/7 thread - a local dealer just listed a batch 8300 car, so hopefully your cars are moving. Just wanted to share that it may still be possible for anyone still waiting in this batch. All the best!

First Name
Randa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache-E GTPE
Country flag
Popping in from the 11/7 thread - a local dealer just listed a batch 8300 car, so hopefully your cars are moving. Just wanted to share that it may still be possible for anyone still waiting in this batch. All the best!
Thanks! Appreciate the update!

TigerEye104

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks, It looks like my car has finally moved from the dreaded ramp 6r so their may be hope after all.

Stimulant

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Sport, 2023 Mach-e (pending)
Country flag
Just an update... I purchased that batch 8300 today 😀 '22 GTPE. Waiting on new tires to come in as I'm in a winter/snowy climate.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group PXL_20221228_222328202

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Just an update... I purchased that batch 8300 today 😀 '22 GTPE. Waiting on new tires to come in as I'm in a winter/snowy climate.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group PXL_20221228_222328202
Congrats!

One of the advantages on the non-PE is it comes with all-season tires so I didn't have to worry about it here in Boise. But no Magna-Ride either. Oh well - trade offs.