Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Picked it up today!

Here was my experience at Apple Ford of Red Lion in PA:

The dealer was able to honor both the original MSRP and plan. So that was a big win off the bat not have to deal with waiting for a $2000 price protection check that may have never shown up.

Then some roadbumps...they had no idea what Ford Options was and almost had me signing lease paperwork but I reiterated "I do NOT want to lease the vehicle". I showed them the basic Ford Options web page and then they dissappeared for a while investigating. They came back stating they were unable to do ford options due to limitations with their system and would be a MONTH wait if I insisted on that route. The interest in this Options plan was communicated 2 months before vehicle arrived via email exchange so it wasn't a last minute thing on my part.

Waiting any longer was not an option for me so I was able convince them to up the trade in by 500$ to compensate for the missed options incentive. Still a loss on my end of $500 but I'll take it with all of the other horror stories I have heard.

Lastly I was shown a 3.9% interest rate for traditional financing. Asked for Vincent from time of order to get what I thought would have been 2.7%. Ended up getting 1.9 @ 60mo.

Also, had to remind them doc fee was capped at 100 for xplan.

Overall, not a terrible experience and excited that the 11 months wait is over!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/5 Build Week Thread 20221017_174750
Sponsored

ev4gd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Country flag
Congratulations. Your Mache looks great. Thank you for detailing the experience at the dealer.

My car arrived at the dealer on Friday. They are in the process of completing the PDI. Hoping it will be done today or tomorrow for me to pick it up.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I am wondering if anyone from this build week has had their car leave MO yet? Mine has been sitting at ramp 6R for about 2 weeks now (9/19 build week).

Deepcscuba

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Technical Support
Country flag
Stuck there too. Chat and dealer are useless as to why and I got bumped to 2nd week of November.

MinimumGain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem, AWD, EXT (Ordered 11/27/21)
Country flag
Congratulations @priext You beat me by two hours!! Think I'm gonna focus on the owners manual for the rest of the day :)

OP
OP

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Congratulations @priext You beat me by two hours!! Think I'm gonna focus on the owners manual for the rest of the day :)
Congrats!!! Yea I am a techy gadget guy and it was ALOT to go over still haha. It is by far the most fun vehicle I have driven.

Donnieboy

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e ,
Country flag
I am wondering if anyone from this build week has had their car leave MO yet? Mine has been sitting at ramp 6R for about 2 weeks now (9/19 build week).
Seems like I'm in the same boat

Screenshot_20221018-205953.png

Deepcscuba

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Technical Support
Country flag
Just got an email from Ford saying it was time to complete my purchase, and it has a check mark on the shipped. Does that mean it finally arrived at my dealer?

jthacker48

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
General Contractor
Country flag
I've got a delivery date between tomorrow and November 4 but my vehicle has been sitting in Missouri for a couple of weeks now. Called the dealership earlier today and the status hasn't changed. Based on that data, is it realistic still expect delivery in the next week?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I've got a delivery date between tomorrow and November 4 but my vehicle has been sitting in Missouri for a couple of weeks now. Called the dealership earlier today and the status hasn't changed. Based on that data, is it realistic still expect delivery in the next week?
Unfortunately probably not, if your dealer is helpful you can see if they can track via vinview and possibly give you automatic txt updates with that system, that would give the realtime location

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
Unfortunately probably not, if your dealer is helpful you can see if they can track via vinview and possibly give you automatic txt updates with that system, that would give the realtime location
From my experience reading here, I thought that email and checkmark does mean your dealer has the car. Often it arrives randomly with no shipping updates or warnings.

jeffvick2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 TSX, 2017 Civic, MACHE GT grabber blue
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
Just got an email from Ford saying it was time to complete my purchase, and it has a check mark on the shipped. Does that mean it finally arrived at my dealer?
Did your vehicle information in Ford chat go from the dreaded ramp 6R to it suddenly being at your dealer (e.g. no Ford Chat data to show it was in transit after 6R)? Did you get your car? That would offer some glimmer of hope for the rest of us in the mountain west with cars sitting at 6R.
Sponsored