Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Huzzah! My estimated delivery has changed from 12/31/21 to 1/31/22.
That’s progress I just hope someone who posted here is not right, that the ETA means chips won’t be installed until that 1/31/22 date.
Sponsored

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
That’s progress I just hope someone who posted here is not right, that the ETA means chips won’t be installed until that 1/31/22 date.
Yeah, that would be not good.

If I get it in mid-February, that's 9 months. Like having a baby. Not quite as physically painful, but mentally whoo boy.

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
After reporting "Built" on 12/20, palsapp just reported my MachE is no longer "pending"

1362005071Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)

Estimated delivery is still 2/8, but maybe.....

Mine did the same thing yesterday, but my dealer said the same thing my tracker says for delivery date, which currently is 1/18

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
Question for anyone who may know regarding the rail route. My palsapp says from Jacksonville. So does the train go to KC first then to Jacksonville or is there a separate train that goes directly to Jacksonville from Mexico. My assumption is KC is the central point from Mexico and disperses from there but that is just my guess.
From what I have seen and can prove with my car is that everything goes thru KC, then gets transferred to points onward. What route it takes to get to Jacksonville I’m not sure, nor how long that trip takes.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Just woke up in Wilmington….. getting excited

F9A714CA-6AEB-459C-9B7C-98134C96742B.png
We must have been on the same train. I somehow bass ackwarded my way into creating a United Road login tonight, and mine is shown as “pending pickup” in Wilmington. It also says it “was” delivered on 1/7 which I’ll just assume is a guarantee that it will be there tomorrow, future snow be damned! ETA on the Ford tracking site still shows 1/24-1/30 so ??‍♂. Excited and also panicking that I need to hurry up and execute that carvana offer on my current car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's DC67CCE8-BFD6-4EE6-80EB-09F7E08034BA

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Me too. Same ETA as you. Moved from 12/31 to 01/31/22. Original order date May 3rd!
Nice! Let's hope that sticks. I ordered on May 15th, Ford recorded it on the 16th. You first, me right behind you.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
Nice! Let's hope that sticks. I ordered on May 15th, Ford recorded it on the 16th. You first, me right behind you.
Hope is all we have!! :) I had actually ordered on 07/28 and then cancelled that order in September when my dealer gave me option of taking this May3rd order in hopes that I will get my car sooner (Similar spec).
Guess what my July order is now a 2022 and is built as of today while this sits in chip hold. So that July 28th order will reach my dealer sooner. I am going to beg to get back on that reservation, highly doubt he will make that happen.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Hope is all we have!! :) I had actually ordered on 07/28 and then cancelled that order in September when my dealer gave me option of taking this May3rd order in hopes that I will get my car sooner (Similar spec).
Guess what my July order is now a 2022 and is built as of today while this sits in chip hold. So that July 28th order will reach my dealer sooner. I am going to beg to get back on that reservation, highly doubt he will make that happen.
If they start delivering 22's before they get the backlog of 21's completed I would be pretty unhappy. It's one thing to see people with order dates months after your get their cars before you (obviously Ford's never heard of FIFO) and get your 2021 model delivered in 2022; but for Ford to have an utter lack of professionalism and start putting microchips in 2022 cars and shipping them before clearing their 2021 backlog just shows how much for granted they are taking their customers.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Yeah, that would be not good.

If I get it in mid-February, that's 9 months. Like having a baby. Not quite as physically painful, but mentally whoo boy.
Mine was ordered 4/26/21, my ETA says 2/7 (car is on hold) so if it really doesn't get chips till then, then ~a month from then to delivery, that will be around 3/7. That's almost 11 months!!

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
If they start delivering 22's before they get the backlog of 21's completed I would be pretty unhappy. It's one thing to see people with order dates months after your get their cars before you (obviously Ford's never heard of FIFO) and get your 2021 model delivered in 2022; but for Ford to have an utter lack of professionalism and start putting microchips in 2022 cars and shipping them before clearing their 2021 backlog just shows how much for granted they are taking their customers.
Unfortunately that is clearly going to happen based on my own cancelled order status and reading through the forums for the 01/03 and 01/10 week builds. Looking at Ford's stock price, demand for Mach-e and lightning etc. Ford is not going to give a damn about upsetting a few of us on this forum and even losing a few of us as customers forever. Clearly doesnt matter to them.

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Ford is not going to give a damn about upsetting a few of us on this forum and even losing a few of us as customers forever. Clearly doesnt matter to them.
Sadly seems to be the case, or they are so disorganized they can't even work out they are screwing this up.

Sadly we all continue to be in the same boat, no progress today either, I'll give Ford another call on Monday in at least the hope they are logging all these calls somewhere.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Sadly seems to be the case, or they are so disorganized they can't even work out they are screwing this up.

Sadly we all continue to be in the same boat, no progress today either, I'll give Ford another call on Monday in at least the hope they are logging all these calls somewhere.
Keep this group posted if you hear anything different on how we are understanding our current situation with the chip hold.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
253A9BF1-FCD9-43BF-97EC-C820967C5EFF.png

My MME is in Laredo TX. Maybe US Customs.
Updated from my dealer. Pals app still showing Jacksonville.

walla2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Prem ER AWD, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Clergy
Country flag
Mine (ordered 5/1, built 12/21ish, shipped shortly after) is finally showing up on PalsApp. Still waiting to see it transferred to a train headed west.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 4.01.21 PM
Sponsored