Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Hopefully the continual charging will bring your LVB back to full health and you’ll have a trouble-free trip!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
In the last few days, I've been getting the "12v Battery Faut Service Soon" message too. And one day got the "Stop Safely Now" message when trying to start the car. Although on the 3rd or 4th attempt, it started properly. I was able to start it fine 10 more times that day as I kept checking it.

But today I didn't drive it. Checked it just now and got the "12V battery Fault Service Soon" message again. It only flashed for 3-4 seconds and goes away, and the car started fine.

Disconcerting, as we leave on a 2000 mile trip for a week Monday morning.

Up until now I haven't really had any significant problems in 27k miles. I just changed my FP password as a precaution. I'll charge the car more frequently, and start it more frequently, including remote starts. Although I really have no idea if those force it to charge the LVB. I do have a little cigarette lighter voltage meter plugged in all the time so check the voltage. I commonly get 12.3-12.7 after the car is shut off (where it presumably reads direct from the battery for the 10 miutes or so until the power times out), and 14.4 when it's running (presumably getting a feed from the HVB).
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Mach-E concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.