TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
When you arrange to pickup and pay for the car, you'll hand your xplan certificate to your dealer.
Confirming that this is correct.

Make sure to check with the dealer that they will accept your X-Plan.
Sponsored

PizzaCake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Country flag
Confirming that this is correct.

Make sure to check with the dealer that they will accept your X-Plan.
Thanks macchiaz-o and TheSeg, I've checked with the dealer and they do accept it. So nowhere in the ordering is the X-Plan price mentioned? This is my first time using the X-Plan. I've read I need to get a PIN online using my MCA membership, I guess I need to go to some Ford website and convert that to a certificate.

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
Thanks macchiaz-o and TheSeg, I've checked with the dealer and they do accept it. So nowhere in the ordering is the X-Plan price mentioned? This is my first time using the X-Plan. I've read I need to get a PIN online using my MCA membership, I guess I need to go to some Ford website and convert that to a certificate.
I'm Z-Plan (my father is a Ford retiree). I'm familiar with the X-Plan, but not via MCA. Someone who is via MCA, please check my facts!

Normally X-Plan PINs have an expiration of 30 days from when they are generated. So unless you're receiving the car within 30 days, hold off on generating that PIN. Communicating with the dealer that you have X-plan is enough for now.

I'm not sure if registering the certificate automatically generates the PIN. If it DOES NOT automatically generate the PIN, then you can look up the pricing (based on ZIP code). I don't know this for sure, and I don't want to mess up your plan pricing. Again, I don't know how the MCA program works.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I'm Z-Plan (my father is a Ford retiree). I'm familiar with the X-Plan, but not via MCA. Someone who is via MCA, please check my facts!

Normally X-Plan PINs have an expiration of 30 days from when they are generated. So unless you're receiving the car within 30 days, hold off on generating that PIN. Communicating with the dealer that you have X-plan is enough for now.

I'm not sure if registering the certificate automatically generates the PIN. If it DOES NOT automatically generate the PIN, then you can look up the pricing (based on ZIP code). I don't know this for sure, and I don't want to mess up your plan pricing. Again, I don't know how the MCA program works.
My X-Plan PIN expires one year from date of first generation. I think - given the employee program my company's with - I can get two in the course of a year.

From the email I received, here's what the dealer needs:
Note to dealership – You must retain copies of the following supporting documentation of the X-Plan price in the deal jacket:
A copy of this email
A completed and signed AXZD-Plans Pricing Agreement listing the eligible sponsor or company
A completed and signed Customer Cash Payment Authorization Form listing VIN and associated incentive information
A copy of the factory invoice showing the New Vehicle Purchase Program price on the line labeled "AXZD-Plans"
Proof of Eligibility as indicated in the AXZ-Plan Rules

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
My X-Plan PIN expires one year from date of first generation. I think - given the employee program my company's with - I can get two in the course of a year.

From the email I received, here's what the dealer needs:
Note to dealership – You must retain copies of the following supporting documentation of the X-Plan price in the deal jacket:
A copy of this email
A completed and signed AXZD-Plans Pricing Agreement listing the eligible sponsor or company
A completed and signed Customer Cash Payment Authorization Form listing VIN and associated incentive information
A copy of the factory invoice showing the New Vehicle Purchase Program price on the line labeled "AXZD-Plans"
Proof of Eligibility as indicated in the AXZ-Plan Rules
Same for me

Reactions: UW2