jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Deleted: Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (A3) and Carbonized Gray Metallic (M7) exterior paints

One thing I wouldn't of expected... The FE is still available???

snickerson123

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Latest Mach-E order guide (4/26/21) with GT Performance Edition added to the first post. ?
Thank you for posting the updated GT order guide. I am wondering when the price guide will come out. I would love to understand what I think is a fully loaded GT (400A, 60P, 50H, and 43B), would list at MSRP? Did I get that right?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Thank you for posting the updated GT order guide. I am wondering when the price guide will come out. I would love to understand what I think is a fully loaded GT (400A, 60P, 50H, and 43B), would list at MSRP? Did I get that right?
I think that comes out to $68,100 + D&D + optional paint + summer tires + interior protection package. Add all those in and now it could be $70,290.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
So.
One of you needs to spec out my ride... I love these guides but find them confusing...
GT
Cyber Orange
But I'd like to see the package have ALL the driver assist tech and the prep package (just like comes standard in the Premium)
But then I'd like to see the cost with and without the glass roof.
I guess I can wait until tomorrow but I CAN'T WAIT!!! AHHHHHH!
?

machegt88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
So.
One of you needs to spec out my ride... I love these guides but find them confusing...
GT
Cyber Orange
But I'd like to see the package have ALL the driver assist tech and the prep package (just like comes standard in the Premium)
But then I'd like to see the cost with and without the glass roof.
I guess I can wait until tomorrow but I CAN'T WAIT!!! AHHHHHH!
?
Why wait? Available to order now..

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Thank goodness. The Build and Price of the GT is way less confusing. Nice to see it finally go live with solid pricing, specs and options!