Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
That's why the guide begins by calling the 2024 Mach-E the, "... all-new, all-electric SUV from Ford." ;)

To be honest, my '21 still feels new and fun to me. Last week the frunk gained remote control!
Yep, '21's are now the most complete versions after the most recent updates
Sponsored

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Looks like you can configure the Select with the 91 kWh battery pack, instead of offering the CR1 for 2024.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Yep, '21's are now the most complete versions after the most recent updates
The only thing 21s don’t have are seats that allegedly have fore and aft tilt.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
Sad they deleted the 19" wheels with painted aero covers! I liked those.

The IRR windshield is only equipped when the panoramic roof is selected for Premium? That's unfortunate, was hoping to get the IRR windshield and delete the panoramic roof.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
No real changes for 2024, as expected. Next year starts to look interesting though - will the Mach-E get a mid-cycle refresh for 2025? The fact that EV growth slowed more than expected this year makes me think Ford will wait until 2026 to do the mid-cycle refresh.

dtotten

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many
Country flag
For your reading pleasure
So one thing I did uncover going through the order guide. The Premium previously included the Glass vista roof and now that is an option you need to include even selecting the option package. A little frustrating as Ford continues to find ways to make the ordering process more confusing. I thought they were trying to improve this process.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Laughing my ass off reading the overview at the beginning of the order guide! 😂

" 2024 Mustang Mach-E is the all-new, all-electric SUV from Ford, available in RWD or eAWD. Mustang Mach-E brings exhilarating performance, beautiful design and advanced connectivity. "

It is literally the same vehicle that came out 4 years ago, give me a break! 😂

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag
Changed — Panoramic Fixed-Glass Roof is now optional on Premium instead of standard
This does not surprise me at all as the $3k premium trim upgrade was almost a no-brainer. I'm sure the panoramic will be a $1k option now.

Also I suddenly want an eruption green MachE now.

dvdboulet

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius and Ridgeline
Country flag
Heard on the out-of-spec YouTube channel that there will no longer be the "performance edition" and that all GTs will now have magneride as standard. That is good news it true!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Heard on the out-of-spec YouTube channel that there will no longer be the "performance edition" and that all GTs will now have magneride as standard. That is good news it true!
Right. There will now be a "Performance Upgrade" available, which is software that unlocks more power.

Hi_Im_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Road line painter
Country flag
do you have the link to the video?

dvdboulet

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius and Ridgeline
Country flag
do you have the link to the video?
Naturally now that I go searching for it I can't find it! But I remember it was Kyle and his wife at some recent auto-show where they were talking a LOT about the Ford lightening and other EVs and when he walked by the ME's he made a passing comment like "they won't be doing the 'performance edition' any longer and all GTs will now have magneride...". If I find the video I'll post it! (and either way hopefully it won't be long before this can be confirmed or disproven as the first "regular" 2024 GTs start to show up at dealerships).

Last edited:

firstford17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
I visited the dealer today. He wouldn't give me lease numbers but will gie them to me tomorrow. There's a $7500 rebate or whatever they call it. Any thoughts on the lease? Each dealer also has a different discount they will give you.

Now I am trying to figure out if I should get a 2024 or a 2023. But it sounds like there isn't any reason to pay more for a 2024.

Is there ANY reason to get the 2024? I do like the green but I rather have the blue with nite pony.
Sponsored