MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
I know we probably won’t see anything until they start rolling out the 23s, but anyone have a clue about possible incentives for Ford options? More importantly, the cash incentive, the APRs will be whatever. With no X-Plan, hoping they don’t cut out the cash incentive too.
Sponsored

FirstPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 AWD ER Prem red/black, '22 Kia Sorento PHEV
Country flag
Maybe I was using the Korean brands more tightly and really, in this dicsussion/forum, I'm only talking about the pure electric cars from them.

From other forums I follow, I notice that the Korean brands are just very hard to get at MSRP without any type/form of markup (again, I only refer to pure BEV/battery electric vehicles). What some dealers do is say "NO ADM!!!!", then tack on dealer add-ons for $2k+ which to me, is just the same thing.

I don't think any of us really cares about the Sorento PHEV so to me, that's irrelevant (and I don't mean that in any mean way neither so I hope you don't take it as such). Just that it's not a valid comparison with a pure BEV like the MME.

I briefly looked through some Kia threads and I'm sure they do exist as well, probably more for the EV6 vs. the Ioniq5, but they are the minority like those 2 dealerships in the bay area that won't charge a mark up on an in stock lot vehicle. Come to Southern Cal with a lot more dealerships or Hawaii and you will not find a single one with an on the lot in-stock car without a markup in recent times.

Edit: I looked at that website more and it's funny how some of the $0 mark ups have things put by possibly the dealerships themselves or it's always some add-ons. Doesn't seem it's likely to find pure MSRP pricing. I think 2023 prices will go up so we can see if the EV6 will be that great of a price in 2023.

(for the Ioniq 5):
Currently taking reservations for 2023 Ioniq 5. Expect to get them within 6 months if not earlier. No mark up on any trim but about $2100 in add ons. To reserve you need to provide a copy of drivers license, insurance, a quick credit application on their website (they won’t run it till the car is on the lot or if you come in with outside finding when the car arrives they won’t run it), and $1k deposit. Andrew Enriquez was very helpful and didn’t pressure us at all.

Sells at MSRP but approx. $6K dealer add on protection package across all trims

04/24 email - MSRP + $6,148 Accessories + Tax &License

Claims to sell at MSRP + $2,085 dealer add-ons (lo-jack, door edge guards, and etch). They wouldn't budge on decreasing dealer add-on price despite agreeing to remove lo-jack after being firm about it. Internet manager says dealer add-ons are non-negotiable and are applied to all EV's. Requires refundable $1k deposit for preference waitlist of 4-6 months out

7/1 $2999 protection plan on all EV and hybrids (GPS Location Recovery and windshield protection)

(Kia)
5/10 went to dublin kia booked with MSRP + 1500 dealer color/interior protection plan. Car seems to be arriving soon. I suggest to go to this dealer and talk rather than calling and trying. Maximus is a good guy. I see they are honest.

msrp but 2700 dealer add ons required (paint protection, other)

Bought Kia ev6 gtline , with MSRP + paint protection ($ 1495) . Tried hard to avoid the paint protection but it’s indeed must. They have too many cars coming along and ready to bought . Over all good experience
OK... one more time. I was simply pointing out that Korean brands - Kia at least - are most certainly taking orders for EVs and PHEVs, and that statements otherwise were incorrect. That's all.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I know we probably won’t see anything until they start rolling out the 23s, but anyone have a clue about possible incentives for Ford options? More importantly, the cash incentive, the APRs will be whatever. With no X-Plan, hoping they don’t cut out the cash incentive too.
Nobody will be able to tell you that. The best you can do is find out what incentives exist on the day you place the order (today?) in case those end up being better.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Looks like the MME still comes with the Ford Mobile Charger even though it's now a $500 option for the F-150 Lightning.

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
More crickets from ford, have not gotten any in
The incentive is to place an order now before the feds do another 75 point hike in a few days

blahmeh14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
So, am I reading this right, that with the removal of the comfort/tech package, the cheapest spec that gets a driver memory seat is the premium?

Absolutely crazy to me that a $46k car doesn’t come standard with a memory seat for the driver!

grabherbloob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leg (Right Edition), Leg (Left Edition)
Country flag
I notice the order guide mentioned late availability for the Select and LED Projector option. On Ford's official order configurator, that option doesn't exist, but if I go to a dealer's order page, the option exists as a $0 option. I'll likely reach out to the dealership, but wonder how long it would be before they actually allow the Select to be ordered with this option.

Not sure if it's a must have option for me. I'm used to xenon projectors and not really sure if an LED in a reflector housing is better or worse than a xenon bulb in a projector.

JSrr56

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
When does Canadian orders open? Website still shows old pricing

smick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
imaginary mach-e
Country flag
do i absolutely need to get the build order paper thing? I ordered online and the dealer called me to confirm the order and it moved to "order accepted by dealer" online but i dont have a second email or any order details. am i getting scammed?

sibonium

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’22 MME GT Cyber Orange; ‘23 MME CR1 Cyber Orange
Country flag
Good morning!

I ordered a California RT1 online yesterday (Cyber Orange)... got a confirmation email from Ford, as well as the order webpage showing 'Order Accepted by Dealer'. Nothing else, so far.

Last edited:

kalkat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry
Country flag
Hi! I was just wondering if we were able to order on Ford.ca. I still only see the 2022 models.

Southern92

First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW i3
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest 2023 Mach-E Order Guide [Updated Monthly] Mache Inflation

I have to admit when I see these kind of mark-ups on the Mach-e, the demand is FAR outstripping the supply!!! (SoCal)
If inflation stays around 7% till the end of the year I would expect another price hike from Ford (and all other manufactures) pushing current prices up at least $2k. Heck, MSRP for my GTPE has gone up 10% and I would be surprised if MSRP isn’t $80k before the end of 2023.
TBH, I have to wonder if the Order books for the 2023 MME might not close before we actually get to January 2023
I’m thinking putting in an order for a 2023 MME might not be such a bad idea. . . . .

Striker28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD, Ice Blue
Country flag
Does anyone know if the 2023 Mach-E Select will have adaptive cruise control standard beyond the 90-day BlueCruise trial? Did the 2022 Mach-E Select have it without the C/T package? The 2023 order guide is kinda confusing about this...
Sponsored