Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
When you ordered your car the dealer may(should) have have printed a DORA which shows the price of the car at that time. Your order was always a 2022 so only the PP memo pertains to your order. The memo contains the number for them to call with questions. Perhaps they can call in your presence? Is your car their first Mach sold with PP? My dealer always understood but I know at first they must have been surprised by the amount ($2,000.) They may be part of the “Evil” dealership network but if they are a small dealer who has not had to deal with this they truly may just be ignorant of the process. I am also the first person at my dealership to go the Options financing route and I had to mention and kind of explain the program to them. Once explained though they then looked into it and it is no problem. Good luck and hopefully this will turn out to be a case of ignorance and not them trying to rip you off.
Funny that you ask.... I did not know about the copy of the order sheet from DORA when I ordered my 2022 CaRt1 on 12/3. When I learned about the order sheet, I dropped by the dealership and asked about it and why I didn't get one, I was told that the guy that should have given it to me, "is no longer with Ford" and we know what that means ;-) When it was printed, the price shows the new price of the car, but I took screen shots of each step of the order process so I have the price on the day I ordered, which is $2000 less. The needing of the order sheet, is out-dated, It was all done by me on the computer. My dealership is owned by Berkshire-Hathaway Automotive Group, so, it's not a small town, locally owned dealership and big companies like their employees to follow their rules and I can help with that, I've already called and spoke to Berkshire-Hatahway and they want me to call them back, if things go south. It's funny, when "my guy" at the dealership, was wearing a Berkshire-Hathaway polo that I commented on! LOLOL

Berkshire-Hathaway Automotive Group.png
Sponsored

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Funny that you ask.... I did not know about the copy of the order sheet from DORA when I ordered my 2022 CaRt1 on 12/3. When I learned about the order sheet, I dropped by the dealership and asked about it and why I didn't get one, I was told that the guy that should have given it to me, "is no longer with Ford" and we know what that means ;-) When it was printed, the price shows the new price of the car, but I took screen shots of each step of the order process so I have the price on the day I ordered, which is $2000 less. The needing of the order sheet, is out-dated, It was all done by me on the computer. My dealership is owned by Berkshire-Hathaway Automotive Group, so, it's not a small town, locally owned dealership and big companies like their employees to follow their rules and I can help with that, I've already called and spoke to Berkshire-Hatahway and they want me to call them back, if things go south. It's funny, when "my guy" at the dealership, was wearing a Berkshire-Hathaway polo that I commented on! LOLOL

Berkshire-Hathaway Automotive Group.png
Then things should work out. It is not like they are harmed. You pay $2,000 less and Ford refunds it to them within 45 days of them proving ( just paperwork) that the orderer was the purchaser.

OP
OP
WNKent

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
Then things should work out. It is not like they are harmed. You pay $2,000 less and Ford refunds it to them within 45 days of them proving ( just paperwork) that the orderer was the purchaser.
Exactly! I think it's the lame attempt to double dip.