D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
So had a notification that an update failed to install. Tried manually installing it today and it failed again. Looked into the details and it is 3.6.2, which was installed on my vehicle a month or two ago. Not sure what is going on, but chat support was not helpful so going to have to call the "OTA Team" and see what the issue is and why it is pushing an update that is already installed.
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So had a notification that an update failed to install. Tried manually installing it today and it failed again. Looked into the details and it is 3.6.2, which was installed on my vehicle a month or two ago. Not sure what is going on, but chat support was not helpful so going to have to call the "OTA Team" and see what the issue is and why it is pushing an update that is already installed.
I think you are fine. You don't have to call the OTA team. Just go about your normal business. Not worth worrying about something like that in my opinion....

OP
OP
Dnorwood98

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
I think you are fine. You don't have to call the OTA team. Just go about your normal business. Not worth worrying about something like that in my opinion....
Thanks, I guess I am more concerned that if the OTA system thinks I don't have 3.6.2 then I will end up getting stuck without getting updates.

OP
OP
Dnorwood98

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
Update - 3.6.2 finally installed on Saturday (even though it was the last numbered update installed). Not sure what made it finally be successful, but as before it wiped charge preferences and car charged to 100 percent overnight.

This morning 4.1.1 installed. So things are moving along again.

ajatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Update - 3.6.2 finally installed on Saturday (even though it was the last numbered update installed). Not sure what made it finally be successful, but as before it wiped charge preferences and car charged to 100 percent overnight.

This morning 4.1.1 installed. So things are moving along again.
I have been getting the same message. Have also tired manually updating. So it finally did it on its own?

OP
OP
Dnorwood98

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
I have been getting the same message. Have also tired manually updating. So it finally did it on its own?

Took about three days, but it finally installed. Not sure what finally got it to take. My advice, go for a decent drive so the 12V battery charges up, then hopefully it will install....again.
Sponsored