Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE, Impala, Santa Fe
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
While trying to get into my Connected Services to reserve the Tesla charging adapter, it appeared to show other subscriptions loading and I noticed the "360-Degree-Camera" being listed as a subscription service. By the time it fully loaded that tile went away, but I grabbed a screenshot. So does this mean Ford is planning to charge us to use the 360 degree camera that's already built in to our cars?

Ford Mustang Mach-E 360 Degree Camera Subscription? 360 Camera Subscriptio
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
While trying to get into my Connected Services to reserve the Tesla charging adapter, it appeared to show other subscriptions loading and I noticed the "360-Degree-Camera" being listed as a subscription service. By the time it fully loaded that tile went away, but I grabbed a screenshot. So does this mean Ford is planning to charge us to use the 360 degree camera that's already built in to our cars?

Pretty sure it WAS something offered as a subscription for certain trims/years, but Ford then scraped it.

OP
OP
JustBob

JustBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE, Impala, Santa Fe
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
Ah. Thanks. I tried searching the forum on this topic before posting. Weird that it's still in the app somewhere.
I noticed it pop up right when the adapter popped up so maybe someone accidentally re-enabled it from Fords side? I thought that was weird too.

Jerrytball

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

I was gonna say also said the select model I have GT but nothing ever came up as a subscription probably the only thing I think would be the navigation later down the road XM radio and probably the blue Cruise after three years

Omar

First Name
OMAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I was looking at the screenshot and look it's only for the Mach E select models.
Sponsored