Just got the 360 degree camera for free.

Lalji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I dislike the subscription model. They should include features or not. If I can unlock something new later, fine, make me pay. But don't make me pay for something that is already on the car and available.
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I dislike the subscription model. They should include features or not. If I can unlock something new later, fine, make me pay. But don't make me pay for something that is already on the car and available.
XM radio?

Wi-Fi hotspot?

OnStar?

These things have been around a long time. I see no downside to the consumer though. If you donā€™t want it, it costs you nothing.

This one wasnā€™t a subscription though, just was going to be a 1 time activation fee, the same $1900 everyone paid on 2021 and 2022.

Lalji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Yeah, I'm okay if I'm paying for a third-party service.

One-time fee is perfectly fine. I thought it was like BMW where they charge you to heat your seats on a subscription basis.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Yeah, I'm okay if I'm paying for a third-party service.

One-time fee is perfectly fine. I thought it was like BMW where they charge you to heat your seats on a subscription basis.
Nah, as far as I know for any of the hardware activation things, the only time Ford gave you a monthly optionā€¦.. is in conjunction with a 1 time fee.

The ā€œsubscriptionā€ everyone Freaked out about was just a payment plan for the one time fee and not really a subscription.

Mandretti

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Long Range Red
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
I have a 2021 Premium and I have the ā€˜birds-eyeā€™ view. Thatā€™s the 360 camera right? And if so it must have been standard on the Premium - it doesnā€™t show up on the list of equipment, features or options.

I find it very helpful, mostly for aligning properly in parking spaces.
Sponsored

Last edited: