4/10/23 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I thought you already got a date for your order, so it shouldnt matter what the order date was, no? Also, your pricing should be updated now, yes?
Yes, I got my build week but it indicates I “placed” my order on 1/31/23, not 11/25/22, which was the actual date, and yes, my pricing was updated.

I was just trying to communicate that there seems to be neither rhyme nor reason as to which order date gets which build week.
Sponsored

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Makes me wonder if they're bunching the Select builds for a later build date to get enough supplies and parts for the start of the LFP battery pack switch over for those lower end models.
Could be….

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Yes, I got my build week but it indicates I “placed” my order on 1/31/23, not 11/25/22, which was the actual date, and yes, my pricing was updated.

I was just trying to communicate that there seems to be neither rhyme nor reason as to which order date gets which build week.
I updated my order a few times since originally placing it back in October (changing color / options / etc). But my latest sales order provided by the dealership, which includes the lowered price still shows my original order date
Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/10/23 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's 1677072289967

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I updated my order a few times since originally placing it back in October (changing color / options / etc). But my latest sales order provided by the dealership, which includes the lowered price still shows my original order date
Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/10/23 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's 1677072289967
So does mine. It was the e-mail from Ford notifying me of my build week that stated the order was placed on 1/31/23. Hopefully it means nothing. I have a pretty good interest rate they were offering last November.

CaniacRN

First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on my 2023 Vapor Blue MachE
Country flag
Anyone else’s date getting adjusted? I seem to get an email every other week pushing out build another week. Todays was to 5/8 week, however when I look on my Ford account it is still 4/10. Not sure what to believe, but after waiting 5 months already I’m getting anxious. Haven’t seen the same specs on the lot locally, but I’m tempted to lose my deposit and buy off the lot if they don’t charge too much more.

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I haven’t received any emails indicating a date change. Is your deposit refundable? Mine is - depends on your dealer.

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
@CaniacRN - I just noticed you are also in Raleigh - which dealer are you using? I’m using Crossroads Ford of WF.

CaniacRN

First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on my 2023 Vapor Blue MachE
Country flag
@CaniacRN - I just noticed you are also in Raleigh - which dealer are you using? I’m using Crossroads Ford of WF.
Leith in Wendell. Chose service quality over MME volume. Lifelong Ford owner and have had too many negative experiences at Crossroads Cary (now Apex) and Fuquay that I wanted to avoid, but now wondering if I should have gone with Capital instead. My sales team has been great, but Leith has gotten zero MMEs on the lot since I ordered in October.

And my deposit is non refundable, but they will donate to a cause I selected on order, so not totally in their pockets.

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
FWIW, Capital Ford never responded to my emails asking if they would honor MSRP, or if they included ADM, so I avoided them.

OP
OP
Sundar

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
I havent received any updates on dates or anything. I am hoping that the build happens. Next week will be my 5 month ordering anniversary. Really been patient so far, but...

OP
OP
Sundar

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
Btw, my dealer has not reached out to me at all. No communication AT ALL. Is this normal? They didnt even get back to me or indicate to me that the factory build date was set. How about y'all?

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I started the 4/17 Buld Week Thread but thought I'd let you know that I have not been notified of any changes to that date since I received the build week date on 2/9. Maybe it's coming. I hope not....

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Btw, my dealer has not reached out to me at all. No communication AT ALL. Is this normal? They didnt even get back to me or indicate to me that the factory build date was set. How about y'all?
My salesman checks in periodically to see if I've heard anything that he hasn't heard about - most recently at the end of last week. He's responded to most of my questions as well.

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
It shouldn't be normal. My phone was ringing about 30 seconds after I ordered on Jan 5, Huntersville Ford was calling. Just over a month later I was assigned a build date of apr 17. A few weeks later build date was changed to apr 10! Cyber orange premium SR RWD. I received a phone call from the dealer each time.

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
Did you all with 4/10 build weeks realize that our cars could potentially complete build on the 59th anniversary of the Mustang?
Sponsored