NeighSayer11

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT, 2003 MR2 Spyder, '23 MME GT
Country flag
Anyone else in the cohort still waiting? Mine shipped 4/7/22 and I'm still waiting up in the Pacific NW, so far the dealer has been less than helpful.

Trying to be patient, but the going on two months with little visibility hasn't been fun.

My sister ordered a Tesla in April and is picking up today... hoping it will hit the dealer soon!
Looks like mine is now in final preparation. Ordered it back on 10/22/22, built on 4/8/23
Sponsored

lunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Looks like mine is now in final preparation. Ordered it back on 10/22/22, built on 4/8/23
Did it update to final preparation on your page? Mine still shows shipping :(

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Did it update to final preparation on your page? Mine still shows shipping :(
I don't know if it always works the same way, but I got the "time to complete your purchase" email before I saw the update on the website AND before my dealer knew it was on the lot.

Rayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
how about dealer prep? mine is charging 999....
Prep fees are a common dealer scam for extra money. Do your best to negotiate that out. Prep & detail is already covered in the cost of doing biz with the dealer when a manufacturer sends a car to their dealership.

Doc fees are fine but try to negotiate lower amount. I think I've read $600 is the acceptable max as it varies by state, but look it up. $999 is outrageous.

lunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Prep fees are a common dealer scam for extra money. Do your best to negotiate that out. Prep & detail is already covered in the cost of doing biz with the dealer when a manufacturer sends a car to their dealership.

Doc fees are fine but try to negotiate lower amount. I think I've read $600 is the acceptable max as it varies by state, but look it up. $999 is outrageous.
Good news! Mines at final preparation. Is it because I live in NYC which is more expensive.

NeighSayer11

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine should be ready monday night, they are doing the mechanical prep today, but the detailer doesn't work on saturday so monday it shall be. Dealership did call me and show me the car.

oneactlife

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 2023
Country flag
Thanks @NeighSayer11... I'll just keep waiting. At least they are still coming across. The dealer only gave me: "It's on a rail and we'll call once it gets to a port in Washington".

I'll definitely post when mine finally trickles in haha.

NeighSayer11

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks @NeighSayer11... I'll just keep waiting. At least they are still coming across. The dealer only gave me: "It's on a rail and we'll call once it gets to a port in Washington".

I'll definitely post when mine finally trickles in haha.
Yeah sounds like we are all in the home stretch, just be patient.

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
I've stayed off the forums after seeing build dates after mine getting delivered.

Got an update email Monday and thought there is no chance it's another delay...

Nope. Now we are pushing into late June maybe early July. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

All the dealer says is the car has been in Atlanta but that's all they see and their GM has a call into Ford but nothing happens after that.

Built 4/6
Shipped 4/8
Last updated 5/5

tigers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
WTF, they owe you more info than that. I hope your situation isn't like that other one where the car was damaged/destroyed in transit and they left them just twisting with no updates.

I've stayed off the forums after seeing build dates after mine getting delivered.

Nope. Now we are pushing into late June maybe early July. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

All the dealer says is the car has been in Atlanta but that's all they see and their GM has a call into Ford but nothing happens after that.

Built 4/6
Shipped 4/8
Last updated 5/5

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag

Built 4/6
Shipped 4/8
Last updated 5/5
i'm in a similar situation (see my signature block) so i completely understand your frustration.

i've had good contact with my salesperson and he said they did finally release all of the Mach-E's they've had held at the railyard on monday and will be shipping them out. when? who knows... 😏

he hasn't yet found out WHY they were held.

in any case, the ford online tracker for my order hasn't changed since may 7; my expected delivery is still 2 - 4 weeks ago.
Sponsored