Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Radio/Voiceover
Country flag
FINALLY, it's here. Went and picked it up yesterday and road tripped 400 miles home. Drives amazingly, charged smoothly. I'm in love.

And for those still seeing theirs delayed, do hold out hope. My estimated delivery date was pushed back 3 times. And the morning after the 3rd time it was pushed back, it arrived at the dealership. It could show up any time.

IMG-9516.jpg

IMG-9517.jpg

IMG-9519.jpg

IMG-9520.jpg

IMG-9523.jpg

IMG-9526.jpg

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
WTF, they owe you more info than that. I hope your situation isn't like that other one where the car was damaged/destroyed in transit and they left them just twisting with no updates.
I've tried to plan my summer work schedule around the shifting dates but now we are running up against it. Frustration is now becoming resignation.

The legacy part of Ford just doesn't seem to care if a car is customer ordered or not. All of us ordered the car directly from Ford and THEN chose a delivery place. The dealer acts like it is out of their hands. Ford acts like they have no responsibility to provide real updates.

In the end, Ford knows they will sell a Premium Extended Range EV so it doesn't matter to them or the dealer who it really is. Plus, the dealer would probably try to add a markup.

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
i'm in a similar situation (see my signature block) so i completely understand your frustration.

i've had good contact with my salesperson and he said they did finally release all of the Mach-E's they've had held at the railyard on monday and will be shipping them out. when? who knows... 😏

he hasn't yet found out WHY they were held.

in any case, the ford online tracker for my order hasn't changed since may 7; my expected delivery is still 2 - 4 weeks ago.
Thanks for the reply and info!

Even with low expectations, this has been quite the nine month up and down experience.

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
i'm in a similar situation (see my signature block) so i completely understand your frustration.

i've had good contact with my salesperson and he said they did finally release all of the Mach-E's they've had held at the railyard on monday and will be shipping them out. when? who knows... 😏

he hasn't yet found out WHY they were held.

in any case, the ford online tracker for my order hasn't changed since may 7; my expected delivery is still 2 - 4 weeks ago.
Delivery Status Final Preparation
Last Updated 06/08/2023

After getting all that off my chest yesterday, this morning the car shows in Final Prep!

The dealer probably hasn't realized it yet so hopefully we can pick it up on Monday.

Thanks to all of you on this forum thread for your status updates and tips!

NeighSayer11

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT, 2003 MR2 Spyder, '23 MME GT
Country flag
Last Updated 06/08/2023

After getting all that off my chest yesterday, this morning the car shows in Final Prep!

The dealer probably hasn't realized it yet so hopefully we can pick it up on Monday.

Nice, congrats!

tigers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
Awesome. I've been keeping an eye on your posts to see if it shows up. I know that experience was frustrating but I think you'll love the car--we sure do.

Last Updated 06/08/2023

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
Awesome. I've been keeping an eye on your posts to see if it shows up. I know that experience was frustrating but I think you'll love the car--we sure do.
Dealer just texted me the car just arrived. Thanks to your delivery experience, I told them to take their time with the PDI :) I'll definitely look to make sure the red shock spacers are removed.

NeighSayer11

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT, 2003 MR2 Spyder, '23 MME GT
Country flag
It was definitely worth the wait. If anyone in our build week is still waiting, be patient. Also, make sure they give you that $2000 cash back rebate.

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
It was definitely worth the wait. If anyone in our build week is still waiting, be patient. Also, make sure they give you that $2000 cash back rebate.
Thanks to this forum, I have the cash rebate code and all the info to tell the dealer to look in SmartVINcent. It looks like there is another $500 incentive (maybe tied to Ford financing)

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Thanks to this forum, I have the cash rebate code and all the info to tell the dealer to look in SmartVINcent. It looks like there is another $500 incentive (maybe tied to Ford financing)
Make sure they credit your deposit, too. My dealer forgot, and I didn't notice, and then we had to rerun the numbers. It was fine, but $500 is $500!

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag

OBXpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e CR1
Country flag
FINALLY, it's here. Went and picked it up yesterday and road tripped 400 miles home. Drives amazingly, charged smoothly. I'm in love.

And for those still seeing theirs delayed, do hold out hope. My estimated delivery date was pushed back 3 times. And the morning after the 3rd time it was pushed back, it arrived at the dealership. It could show up any time.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/3/2023 Build Week Thread IMG-9526

Congratulations!

PicoR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium 4X
Country flag
We took Mach EVe home today and said goodbye to our Expedition Maxine.

2.9% Ford financing
$2000 cash rebate + $500 incentive

Dealer, as always, was great to work with.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/3/2023 Build Week Thread EV

Premium 4X Carbonized Gray Metallic w/Light Space Gray
Ordered 9/2022
Built 4/6/2023
Arrived Dealer 6/8
Sponsored