330/660.
Mine got updated to Awaiting shipment today morning.. ETA says 9/16 to 9/22. 😓
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
Got the shipped email yesterday. Chatting with Ford said that it was at Junction Point-Lecheria, EM

They gave me the rail car number but when I call CSX (going to South Florida) it says that it does not have any information on the rail car. Anyone know if it just takes time for CSX to get the info or if the train is in transit?

OP
OP

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium Shadow Black AWD
Occupation
Production date 6/27/2022
Country flag
I thought only Kansas City Rail was coming from the plant in Mexico. Mine is supposed to be on the same Train KCSM008250 that it was on when it left Mexico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
I thought only Kansas City Rail was coming from the plant in Mexico. Mine is supposed to be on the same Train KCSM008250 that it was on when it left Mexico
oh. Did not know that. Thanks.

I was following instructions on this page -https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/%F0%9F%A7%AD-mach-e-build-tracking-links.10130/

anyone know how to track Kansas City Southern Rai?

pcpacker

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I chatted with Ford today and asked for rail information. All he would give me was the same information I can find with the online order tracking form.

My dealer says it was built on 7/29 but the online system says 8/18.

“We estimate delivery to your dealership to be between September 15, 2022 and September 21, 2022. If there are any changes to this timeframe, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.”

MachE1212

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Premium, 2022 MachE GT (ordered)
Country flag
Looks like you are a few rail cars ahead of me. I am KCS0008256. Was 155/660, given an estimated date of 9/8-9/14. Space White GT Performance.

OP
OP

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I checked with Ford chat and my vehicle was picked up in Kansas City, MO by Norfolk Southern on Rail car COER900123 8/28/22. I hope this means it is coming soon. I think us in Michigan may have an small advantage since lots of the plants are here and Most of the shipping companies have big hubs here. I hope my vehicle gets here sooner than later.

MachE1212

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I chatted with Ford today, good news is mine was transferred and is on a Norfolk Southern rail car that departed KC. Bad news is delivery slipped from Sept 8-12 to Oct 8-14. Hope the journey to Atlanta doesn’t take that long

OP
OP

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I feel like that has to be a mistake. Atlanta is not that far from KC. Come on Ford! If my delivery slips then I will blow a gasket.
I chatted with Ford today, good news is mine was transferred and is on a Norfolk Southern rail car that departed KC. Bad news is delivery slipped from Sept 8-12 to Oct 8-14. Hope the journey to Atlanta doesn’t take that long

MachE1212

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I feel like that has to be a mistake. Atlanta is not that far from KC. Come on Ford! If my delivery slips then I will blow a gasket.

i hope it is a mistake and I will see it before that. I checked Norfolk Southern tonight and it has already made it to Shelbyville KY

OP
OP

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I spoke to Ford and they believe the vehicle is still in KC but on railcar COER900123 Norfolk Southern. Norfolk says the car is in Oakwood Michigan. Since I am in Michigan I am happy with this. Can any other Michigan people on here from 7254 group verify if your railcar is in Michigan?

OP
OP

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
This nightmare appears to be over for me. i am going to pick up my vehicle tomorrow at 10am. No recall so I am feeling good. I am so glad this is coming to an end. i would not wish this on any other car buyer. Good Luck all and I hope you guys get your vehicles soon.

By the way, Ford tracker still says it is being shipped and the Ford reps still say it is at ramp 58 in Melvindale Michigan.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
Mine is finally here. At the dealership and they cannot figure out the smart Vincent system. They are giving me today’s rate and cannot even find ford options. Anyone know what to tell the finance manager how to search the Vincent system?
Sponsored