Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag
Ford chat just gave me an actual day of production (August 26), which, unfortunately, is a Friday. Has anyone followed other build-week discussions to figure out whether Friday-scheduled builds are a fantasy because all of the other builds come ahead of it during the week? Window sticker is still not available as of Sunday August 14.

Looks like MachE window stickers are popping up 7-10 days before built date, F150 usually came 2 weeks before send to plant for production.
Sponsored

Anvina72

First Name
Anjani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E
Country flag
Ford chat just gave me an actual day of production (August 26), which, unfortunately, is a Friday. Has anyone followed other build-week discussions to figure out whether Friday-scheduled builds are a fantasy because all of the other builds come ahead of it during the week? Window sticker is still not available as of Sunday August 14.
I
Ford Chat gave me the same date (8/26) as actual date of production. I am guessing, they just provide the same information to everyone as they might not have any insights into when exactly vehicle is going into production.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Build dates are all over the place in the week. Sometimes it's the first few days. Sometimes is the week after.

My 4/18 build (started two days after on 4/20) got held up for two months. My 5/16 build was delayed due to the HVBJB switch over and I still didn't get the new part on 5/25.

This build might be a freebie for my dealer to sell for markup.

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
Thanks but I don't want to be a part of the club! LOL. I just talked to Ford and got moved up to a level 1
What is a level 1 ?
I also ordered Feb 2022 and still no news for me.
Still see orders from Oct and Nov 2021 getting scheduled now.

Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag
Got my sticker! How do I tell the day of week for the build??? Any other tricks?

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Got my sticker! How do I tell the day of week for the build??? Any other tricks?
Window sticker is very good sign that your order will soon be assembled. Invoice date, assuming today 8/15, suggests your build date could be as soon as 8/22, first day of that build week with delivery ETA . What is batch number? Is your VIN around 45,000? Dealer VVR or Ford chat probably can give you the actual build date and delivery ETA 26-30 Sept. The other thing to note is transportation mode: train vs convoy. (BNSF seems to have embargoed car racks to CA, such that transp. mode is "convoy".)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread 1660617164361

PEP of FL

First Name
PEP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD ER Rapid Red on 2/14/22. I was given a build date on 6/23/22 of 8/22/22 and that build date has never changed. Today I was able to populate the window sticker and the build date remains that of 8/22/22.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD ER Rapid Red on 2/14/22. I was given a build date on 6/23/22 of 8/22/22 and that build date has never changed. Today I was able to populate the window sticker and the build date remains that of 8/22/22.
What is the batch number on your window sticker (top right margin, to the left of the VIN)?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread 1660666000617

ps just a side note. My prem AWD ER red MME order was two months BEFORE this one, scheduled one month AFTER this one, for a build date a month AFTER this one. The difference is possibly due to a) greater backlog in California, b) low allocation dealer, c) luck.

PEP of FL

First Name
PEP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
If I have the right spot it goes like this: 007672 with 271/330 underneath it. Is that it and what significance is that if you know.

apailthorp

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT, 2016 Porsche Cayman
Country flag
Well this is weird. I have a VIN but no sticker still, and was moved from 9/5 to 8/22 a while ago, but today I get this:
We’ve had to delay the production timeframe for your 2022 Mustang Mach‑E GT. We now expect to begin building it the week of August 22, 2022.
As far as I can tell, nothing has changed... I guess I've been delayed from Monday to Friday?

Anvina72

First Name
Anjani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E
Country flag
Well this is weird. I have a VIN but no sticker still, and was moved from 9/5 to 8/22 a while ago, but today I get this:

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed... I guess I've been delayed from Monday to Friday?
I too am waiting on the window sticker and it still doesn't show up..chat with Ford support said build date is 8/26..

Sunlessinseattle

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order mach e, 2022, gt
Occupation
Educator
Country flag

We got the same email (and are also are in Puget Sound area). Husband and I looked at each other and shrugged. Amazon gets us far better information about our $2 purchases!

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
Here is an odd one. Was scheduled week of 8/29. Got the "delayed production email" overnight. Read it in more detail just now and my production date got moved UP to 8/22 and Window sticker is avail. VIN is in 45K range and the batch is 7650. Figure that has to be a good sign that they will be building her next week

Billsfan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select Mach E on order
Occupation
Wish I was fishing
Country flag
I'm not an expert in reading the Window sticker but if it is the info in the top right my sticker says 195/420. If there is somewhere else I can see that let me know so I can share

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 1.54.46 PM.png

Anvina72

First Name
Anjani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E
Country flag
I'm not an expert in reading the Window sticker but if it is the info in the top right my sticker says 195/420. If there is somewhere else I can see that let me know so I can share

Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 1.54.46 PM
My build week is 8/22 with VIN in 43K range but still no window sticker.. Order placed on 11/15, Premium, RWD, STD range