JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ok what the heck! I ordered mine in Feb and I don't have a production date. What am I missing? Are these emails you are getting or is it in your dashboard? All I see is "scheduled for production" but there is no checkmark by it. I ordered mine before several other people that have dates.
Ford chat or dealer VVR access will likely be the first to know if your order has been scheduled and provide you the build week and VIN. Some folks get email notice from Ford. (I waited 226 days before my order got scheduled... two months later. It's now scheduled for 9/19 (VIN in 50,000), which would be 41 weeks after my prem AWD ER red was ordered, with predicted delivery 11 months after order.) A recent check of the VINs of MME advertised online by "my dealer" 14 Select, 3 GT, 2 CR1, and 1 prem., VINs ranging from 37,000 to 44,000. All were "in transit" or not even built yet. Dealers often get VIN and build dates before the end user. Once you know the VIN of your order you can check tracker and get window sticker. If you're in California with an August build date, transportation once your MME is shipped will likely be "convoy" which is near impossible to track. So, you may have some more "blind waiting" in front of you. Good luck.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread 1660010844284
Sponsored

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Ok what the heck! I ordered mine in Feb and I don't have a production date. What am I missing? Are these emails you are getting or is it in your dashboard? All I see is "scheduled for production" but there is no checkmark by it. I ordered mine before several other people that have dates.

welcome to the club buddy.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hopefully, when Cuautitlan resumes production next week, they'll finish the MME units from batch 7254, then crank out the 1850 more units they've scheduled for the 8/15 build week. The 8/22 build week crew should be getting access to their window stickers and batch numbers starting this week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread 1660331816817

Last edited:

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag
Hopefully, when Cuautitlan resumes production next week, they'll finish the MME units from batch 7254, then crank out the 1530 more units they've scheduled for the 8/15 build week. The 8/22 build week crew should be getting access to their window stickers and batch numbers starting this week.
View attachment 75718

How to get the batch info, which vehicles are getting built in that batch. I have built week of 8/29, no built date yet and no window sticker yet.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Batch # will be shown on the window sticker for your order. The rest of us know about it only if you post it on the appropriate build week thread. The window sticker seems to become available around 10 days before the order actually begins assembly. You'll have to seek your window sticker since you are unlikely to be told it is available or have it sent to you.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
You should have a 4 digit order number from your dealer, and the VIN from when you were notified of a scheduled build week.
or
you can go to this link and append your VIN to it
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread 1660183601705

Your dealer has access to VVR, but they have to be willing/capable.

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Batch # will be shown on the window sticker for your order. The rest of us know about it only if you post it on the appropriate build week thread. The window sticker seems to become available around 10 days before the order actually begins assembly. You'll have to seek your window sticker since you are unlikely to be told it is available or have it sent to you.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
You should have a 4 digit order number from your dealer, and the VIN from when you were notified of a scheduled build week.
or
you can go to this link and append your VIN to it
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/22/22 build week gang thread 1660183601705

Your dealer has access to VVR, but they have to be willing/capable.
i have vin and order number but can’t wait for window sticker, 8 months still waiting😀

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Any one from this week got window sticker?

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

sidr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Hopefully, when Cuautitlan resumes production next week, they'll finish the MME units from batch 7254, then crank out the 1850 more units they've scheduled for the 8/15 build week. The 8/22 build week crew should be getting access to their window stickers and batch numbers starting this week.
Ford chat just gave me an actual day of production (August 26), which, unfortunately, is a Friday. Has anyone followed other build-week discussions to figure out whether Friday-scheduled builds are a fantasy because all of the other builds come ahead of it during the week? Window sticker is still not available as of Sunday August 14.

bvalent

First Name
Barron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid, MME PREM AWD E
Country flag
Ford chat just gave me an actual day of production (August 26), which, unfortunately, is a Friday. Has anyone followed other build-week discussions to figure out whether Friday-scheduled builds are a fantasy because all of the other builds come ahead of it during the week? Window sticker is still not available as of Sunday August 14.
My build week was 8/22 switched to 8/29 and I called and got a build day of September 2 which is a Friday too... Estimated delivery to the Ford dealership October 12

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My build week was 8/22 switched to 8/29 and I called and got a build day of September 2 which is a Friday too... Estimated delivery to the Ford dealership October 12

I have built date of 9/3
Sponsored