John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I reached out to chat today to see if I would get lucky and get my railcar info. Lo and behold the response I got:

I am able to see that your vehicle order is In Transit and Arrived at Junction Point in Lecheria, EM. Your ETA for Final Delivery is Oct-19-2022. The last railcar number provided was Railcar # KCS 008176.

My shipment notification email arrived Tuesday 9/14.

***Edit***
Just called the CSX line to track the railcar and it said it was empty released on May 22nd lol /shrug

Just got another chat update that as of Sep-17-2022, 18:16 CT vehicle was located in Laredo, TX.
Sponsored

lilburnedbear

First Name
Bernd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
How do I figure that out? I tried Chat late yesterday but didn't find they were of any value
I got my train car info from my dealer. You should be able to ask them for it too. Have then tried getting location info from the CSX line and am getting “no status available “.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
White Mach E 4x
Country flag
I received a similar email. My order is a Premium Star White AWD Extended. Scheduled week 9/5. Batch 8068 - 362/600.

I called Ford Marketing and they said my vehicle went into production on 9/8 and completed on 9/9, and expected arrival at my dealer is between 9/23 and 9/29.
But, I am not seeing that info when I go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking. It still shows in production with a date of 9/8.

When I called my dealer he said that timeline of 9/23-9/29 is when I will receive my next update, and it is not the delivery date.

8068 346/600

Well, Thank you for that info. Mine has been stuck on in production since 09/07. The only thing Ford Canada could tell me was there was a "secondary note" that said it had been built.

big dark hole for me.

MHouse

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cyber Orange Std. Prem.
Occupation
Project Manager - Electric Vehicles
Country flag
8068 346/600

Well, Thank you for that info. Mine has been stuck on in production since 09/07. The only thing Ford Canada could tell me was there was a "secondary note" that said it had been built.

big dark hole for me.
I’m in the same production batch as you, also getting it shipped to Canada. Mine was built in the 9th, and it’s showing shipped. I can’t imagine that yours is anywhere other than on a train.

klampy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
I'm also in the 8068 batch (321/600) and was showing as "In Production" from 09/07 up until just now. Got moved to "Built" early this morning.

Dealer had told me that the vehicle had been built on 09/09 and was awaiting shipment already, but I'll take this as progress!

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
White Mach E 4x
Country flag
Thanks much for the info. Just checked and still "in production."

Is there a way to track the shipping once underway for us Canadians?

OP
OP

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks much for the info. Just checked and still "in production."

Is there a way to track the shipping once underway for us Canadians?
There are only a couple ways to get updates during the shipping process.

1) Ask your dealer for the VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report)
2) Ask Ford chat support
3) Use the information gathered from one of the above 2 options to try and request information directly from the rail/convoy

I don't like talking to my dealer so I continue to use #2. I have found success using it and I just make sure I "kill them with kindness" and they provide whatever the most updated info they might have very quickly.

This is my "template" to ask chat:
Hello, I am just looking to see if there were any shipping updates for my vehicle order. The VIN is: 3FMTK3SU9NMAxxxxx. The Order # is: xxx. The last update was Junction Point in Lecheria, EM - Railcar # KCS 008176. Thank you very much for any information you are able to provide.

MHouse

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cyber Orange Std. Prem.
Occupation
Project Manager - Electric Vehicles
Country flag

2) Ask Ford chat support
3) Use the information gathered from one of the above 2 options to try and request information directly from the rail/convoy

I don't like talking to my dealer so I continue to use #2. I have found success using it and I just make sure I "kill them with kindness" and they provide whatever the most updated info they might have very quickly.

Hello, I am just looking to see if there were any shipping updates for my vehicle order. The VIN is: 3FMTK3SU9NMAxxxxx. The Order # is: xxx. The last update was Junction Point in Lecheria, EM - Railcar # KCS 008176. Thank you very much for any information you are able to provide.
This is great info. It’s how I was connecting with Ford. I saw someone who had their car built at the same time as me saying they had a delivery date for end of September (which is also my birthday) so I’m crossing my fingers there’s a chance that things move faster than anticipated.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
White Mach E 4x
Country flag
All I got from the chat session was

"Thak you for your patience Steve.Looks like your vehicle is currently in production, meaning it is being built at one of our factories. You should be able to check the vehicle status of your vehicle here: https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking?gnav=footer-shop
After you have taken ownership of the vehicle, you will be able to add it to your Ford Owner account. For more detailed information, you would need to contact your selling dealer." I told him all that already.

I called the dealer and he was very helpful and let me know that it has been built but has no shipping number on it. Estimating Oct 7th, so I have the basics which at least shows it's built.

Thanks

Itsjamesbowwn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e and select
Occupation
Property Manager
Country flag

2) Ask Ford chat support

Decided to try your message word for word. I am 300/8071 LR Premium RWD Cyber Orange. Here is response I got:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/5 Build Week Thread 1663793310655

ev4gd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Country flag
I'm also in the 8068 batch (321/600) and was showing as "In Production" from 09/07 up until just now. Got moved to "Built" early this morning.

Dealer had told me that the vehicle had been built on 09/09 and was awaiting shipment already, but I'll take this as progress!
I just checked the Ford website, and my vehicle now shows it is “Built” with a date of 9/21.