John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I reached out to chat today to see if I would get lucky and get my railcar info. Lo and behold the response I got:

I am able to see that your vehicle order is In Transit and Arrived at Junction Point in Lecheria, EM. Your ETA for Final Delivery is Oct-19-2022. The last railcar number provided was Railcar # KCS 008176.

My shipment notification email arrived Tuesday 9/14.

***Edit***
Just called the CSX line to track the railcar and it said it was empty released on May 22nd lol /shrug
Sponsored

Last edited:

Itsjamesbowwn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e and select
Occupation
Property Manager
Country flag
I am 200/8071 cyber orange RWD long range premium production date 9/5. Most of my modules show. Just got an email saying "your vehicle stuck in production due to supply chain problems. Please be patient we will update you in 45 days".

Sim99weston

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD ER
Country flag
I am 200/8071 cyber orange RWD long range premium production date 9/5. Most of my modules show. Just got an email saying "your vehicle stuck in production due to supply chain problems. Please be patient we will update you in 45 days".
Just got the same email but I had to fish it out of my Junk box. Looks like we are in the same situation. I am also a RWD ER premium but in space white. Thanks for posting. It prompted me checking my junk mail.

My uneducated guess is that we are a lower profit margin which is why they preferentially crank out the GTPE and Premium AWD models. The selects have less bells and whistles and may not have the same supply chain requirements.

Hope they get it squared away soon. Good luck to you.

Itsjamesbowwn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e and select
Occupation
Property Manager
Country flag
I almost got an AWD just feels fairly pointless in Texas and the way I drive.

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Just got the same email but I had to fish it out of my Junk box. Looks like we are in the same situation. I am also a RWD ER premium but in space white. Thanks for posting. It prompted me checking my junk mail.

My uneducated guess is that we are a lower profit margin which is why they preferentially crank out the GTPE and Premium AWD models. The selects have less bells and whistles and may not have the same supply chain requirements.

Hope they get it squared away soon. Good luck to you.
Does it look like this? I got one about 3 weeks ago, didn't affect my build date or anything.

If this is the same message, I think it Ford's feeble attempt and keeping in contact every 45 days.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/5 Build Week Thread Screenshot_20220915-163134_Gmail

jerome simard

First Name
jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select awd 2022
Occupation
ingenieur
Country flag
La date de livraison de la mine est prévue entre le 7 et le 13 octobre. Il a été construit le 9 septembre, à destination d’Ottawa, au Canada.
Idem ici. Lecheria est l’endroit où se trouve la gare. Ils chargent le train autant que possible avant de partir. Cela dépend à quel moment votre voiture est entrée. Je ne pense pas que Ford puisse le dire jusqu’à ce qu’il atteigne son premier arrêt.
[/CITATION]
8068 idem lecheria voiture rail AOK 501888 vide
[/CITATION] [/CITATION] [/CITATION] [/CITATION]

Sim99weston

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Does it look like this? I got one about 3 weeks ago, didn't affect my build date or anything.

If this is the same message, I think it Ford's feeble attempt and keeping in contact every 45 days.
Not exactly. While it was similar in tone, it had some specifics about my car including build week. But definitely cut from the same mold.

Sim99weston

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD ER
Country flag
I almost got an AWD just feels fairly pointless in Texas and the way I drive.
Same here. I will take the extra 20-30 miles of range over quicker acceleration. I test drove a lot of cars on my way to choosing the mach e and, as fun as the 3 second accelerations are, I found that the more I drove those cars, the more I realized going that fast is more gimmicky then useful. It was fun to do when you first get the car and showing off to your buddies, but not something you will probably do on a regular basis. Plenty of motorcycles out there that can fill an occasional need for speed at a fraction of the price. RWD fit the bill for me and my family just fine. Now if I can just get my hands on it! 8.5 months and counting since I ordered...

Last edited:

MinimumGain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem, AWD, EXT (Ordered 11/27/21)
Country flag
I reached out to chat today to see if I would get lucky and get my railcar info. Lo and behold the response I got:

I am able to see that your vehicle order is In Transit and Arrived at Junction Point in Lecheria, EM. Your ETA for Final Delivery is Oct-19-2022. The last railcar number provided was Railcar # KCS 008176.

My shipment notification email arrived Tuesday 9/14.

***Edit***
Just called the CSX line to track the railcar and it said it was empty released on May 22nd lol /shrug
I'm thinking our cars will be traveling to KC and the East together.

Itsjamesbowwn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e and select
Occupation
Property Manager
Country flag

yes same letter

jkovacs

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE
Country flag
Delivery date for mine is expected between Oct 7 and Oct 13. It was built on September 9th, destined for Ottawa, Canada.
Oh wow. I’m also in Ottawa, same build week but my delivery estimate is the week of Oct 31!

MHouse

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cyber Orange Std. Prem.
Occupation
Project Manager - Electric Vehicles
Country flag
Oh wow. I’m also in Ottawa, same build week but my delivery estimate is the week of Oct 31!
Super cool, and also quite weird. I would suggest it's because of the size of the dealer (larger dealers bring in more volume, and therefore a greater variety of trucks arriving every month). Although, I'm not a Ford or logistics expert.

I think I've found 3 different Mach E buyers getting their cars in October in Ottawa this month. It would be great to connect in one of the Ottawa-specific Facebook groups, or you can connect with the local electric vehicle council (of which I am a member).

jkovacs

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE
Country flag
Super cool, and also quite weird. I would suggest it's because of the size of the dealer (larger dealers bring in more volume, and therefore a greater variety of trucks arriving every month). Although, I'm not a Ford or logistics expert.
Weird indeed. I went through Donolley, which is a pretty high volume dealer. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were giving a long estimate due to the potential rail strike in the US. She’ll arrive when she arrives.

I think I've found 3 different Mach E buyers getting their cars in October in Ottawa this month. It would be great to connect in one of the Ottawa-specific Facebook groups, or you can connect with the local electric vehicle council (of which I am a member).
That would be awesome! I’ll look into it. I’ve definitely seen more MMEs around town lately (but only one in Grabber Blue), which is awesome but also torture! 🤣

ev4gd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Country flag
I received a similar email. My order is a Premium Star White AWD Extended. Scheduled week 9/5. Batch 8068 - 362/600.

I called Ford Marketing and they said my vehicle went into production on 9/8 and completed on 9/9, and expected arrival at my dealer is between 9/23 and 9/29.
But, I am not seeing that info when I go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking. It still shows in production with a date of 9/8.

When I called my dealer he said that timeline of 9/23-9/29 is when I will receive my next update, and it is not the delivery date.
Sponsored