BATTERIESRIT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry
Country flag
Has anyone else encountered this? I want my Memoji (iOS) to be my profile photo in my MME. I get this error:

5E27CE9A-9981-40BB-A041-9F65B487D385.jpeg

My main contact photo is the photo I want, I also have one to match my profile. Anyone been able to successfully change their profile photo?
No, could not use a photo I selected via Ford Pass

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
I have spent a lot of time on this. My wife is the primary and I
I cannot losd her photo. Mine when in just as easy as pie. I have a photo in the Contacts app and her contact. I thought I might have as issue with photo size so I set the Contacts to one of the phone icons her contact to another. I connect the phone and lookup here contact and there is her photo and not the icon I set. I think a reset is needed but like others a whole car reset is too extreme.
I'm not sure what you are doing exactly, but when you say you have her contact it sounds like you are doing it wrong. You need to tie her phone to her mach e profile, and set her contact card photo in her car

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
I can only get my contact pic to show, and it’s the one setup as my profile picture in FordPass.

Since we both use the same FordPass account on both phones, my spouse only has my picture to choose from on his profile. So we just use the generic initials graphic.

If we each had our own separate FordPass account and assigned different profile pictures, I’m sure it would work correctly. But he drives the car so rarely, it’s not worth all the trouble.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
I can only get my contact pic to show, and it’s the one setup as my profile picture in FordPass.

Since we both use the same FordPass account on both phones, my spouse only has my picture to choose from on his profile. So we just use the generic initials graphic.

If we each had our own separate FordPass account and assigned different profile pictures, I’m sure it would work correctly. But he drives the car so rarely, it’s not worth all the trouble.
The profile photo comes from the phone that is associated with the profile. It has nothing to do with the fordpass app (other than pushing it)

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Switched to Bluetooth and updated. Then selected my new picture okay.

Brussam

First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dmbruss.com
Vehicles
Racing Red 2RWD Extended
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Remember I did set my photo to my profile using Bluetooth. I did not set the photo in FordPass , I just chose the photo from my Contacts in my phone.

The problem I am having is with my wife's phone and profile

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Remember I did set my photo to my profile using Bluetooth. I did not set the photo in FordPass , I just chose the photo from my Contacts in my phone.

The problem I am having is with my wife's phone and profile
I have tried everything in this thread and still can’t get the picture.

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING. I even made sure my name matched EVERYWHERE and to delete my middle name if it was present. I deleted the contacts out of the car and deleted the phone, re-sync'd, nothing. I have no clue what to do. It shows my profile photo from my Contact Card in the contacts after re-syncing with the car. Idk.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding a profile photo?? IMG_3497

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding a profile photo?? unnamed

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding a profile photo?? IMG_3494

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding a profile photo?? IMG_3491

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding a profile photo?? IMG_3492

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding a profile photo?? IMG_3493

TheStig

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-E FE, 2023 Porsche GT4
Country flag
I tried with my wife's phone the other day and it didn't work. So even the workaround that worked for me didn't work with my wife. We both have the same phone and everything.

Brussam

First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dmbruss.com
Vehicles
Racing Red 2RWD Extended
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I keep working on this. I have deleted both profiles, recreated them using opposite phones. The only thing I accomplished is that now my photo is gone from the profile and I cannot get it back.

I wonder what is meant by the statement where you try to select the photo:

"Select an avatar above and if you would like to edit, you may do
so by going into Profile in Settings."

I see nothing about editing in Profile in Settings.

It still bugs me that after I recreate the profiles and reconnect the phones, and I look at my wife's contact in her Contacts on the big screen, the photo is an old one and now the one currently in her contact. How do you purge contacts?

Where do you go to get help from Ford about this besides the dealers who would not have a clue.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
I keep working on this. I have deleted both profiles, recreated them using opposite phones. The only thing I accomplished is that now my photo is gone from the profile and I cannot get it back.

I wonder what is meant by the statement where you try to select the photo:

"Select an avatar above and if you would like to edit, you may do
so by going into Profile in Settings."

I see nothing about editing in Profile in Settings.

It still bugs me that after I recreate the profiles and reconnect the phones, and I look at my wife's contact in her Contacts on the big screen, the photo is an old one and now the one currently in her contact. How do you purge contacts?

Where do you go to get help from Ford about this besides the dealers who would not have a clue.
The contacts are part of the Bluetooth connection with the phone

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Setting up a profile photo doesn't even work., Are we to trust the auto pilot? Come on Ford, pay attention to what your doing out there, or just don't do it to begin with.

Kangio

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium ER
Country flag
I had same issue. First I turned off Carplay, switched to Bluetooth phone, allowed phonebook to sync. Still did not work. THEN...I realized there were two contacts listing my name (one with work information). I deleted the second contact and immediately the photo from the main contact card showed up on the MME.

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Ok, I fought with this since purchase. I got it today. Here is what I did. I’m on iPhone BTW
I noticed I had 2 contacts with my name in my phone, I deleted the one that was not tagged as “me”. I then got in the car, connected my phone by Bluetooth, removed contacts from the car. Then downloaded the contacts. Then went to edit my profile and the picture showed up.
I think the problem was the duplicate contact in my contact list. When I deleted the duplicate from my phone, I had to remove the contacts from the car and download them fresh.
Hope this helps