Bfin58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Was looking to get my wife a Mach E Premium AWD ER for x-mas. Very low on-lot inventory available in the Seattle area. Finally found one that would be perfect for her. The ADM was $7,500. Bit the bullet and just went for it. Dealer said it's just supply and demand.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Sad

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Congratulations. I am sure that will make a great Christmas gift and while a lot of us are waiting many months for a car, you were able to get one right away. With the $7,500 tax credit and the $2,000 price increase this week if you were to order today, I would say you are still ahead of the game. The best part is while a lot of us here are posting about how frustrating the long wait times have been and the delays that keep pushing that time frame out further, you are out enjoying your new Mach E.

Last edited:

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Was looking to get my wife a Mach E Premium AWD ER for x-mas. Very low on-lot inventory available in the Seattle area. Finally found one that would be perfect for her. The ADM was $7,500. Bit the bullet and just went for it. Dealer said it's just supply and demand.
Some dealers charge ADM for those on the lot but msrp if you order, I personally don't want to pay ADM but if I really wanted it today I would have no problem paying it. Good for you taking care of the wife for Christmas!
Sponsored