JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
If I'm cold, I manually set air at feet, temp high, them max fan speed. If driving seem to warm up fast enough that I lower temp a d click to auto. It has taken some fiddling around but now seems fine for the cold weather we get.
Sponsored

OP
OP
moparguy

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Yes, I understand how it works. In my own experience with my last 3 EVs, my vehicles have heated up much faster with E heat than a conventional ICE vehicle. When my MME's heat is working, the hot air starts coming out really quickly. With E heat, it shouldn't matter whether you use manual or auto heat mode. Something is wrong if the vehicle is blowing cold air when you have heat at max levels, auto mode or not.
I wish my hot air is coming out at all even after 5 mins lol

OP
OP
moparguy

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So an update, I called the nearest Ford dealership to my house, I scheduled appointment for tomorrow morning, they have a mobile service, so they will come diagnose and then decide what to do, there is a AC recall on my car so most likely that's why I am struggling! will see what happens, will keep you updated.

OP
OP
moparguy

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I just updated my post to reflect my status, after HVAC recall, I am getting warmer air, still have sync issues.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
So I just updated my post to reflect my status, after HVAC recall, I am getting warmer air, still have sync issues.
If they truly updated what they said, you should see the 4.2.1 OTA update within a week.

OP
OP
moparguy

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If they truly updated what they said, you should see the 4.2.1 OTA update within a week.
looks like I got an update a few minutes ago! guess what, I went from 3.5.3 to 3.5.3.3 super frustrating.
An FDRS check this morning revealed that I still have PCM, and GWM updates and there was a new HVAC update that became available to my car this morning! my frustration is through the roof, everyone keeps telling me to enable and schedule my updates but I have such an old sync where that is not even an option.

PXL_20230417_190343939.jpg

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
looks like I got an update a few minutes ago! guess what, I went from 3.5.3 to 3.5.3.3 super frustrating.
An FDRS check this morning revealed that I still have PCM, and GWM updates and there was a new HVAC update that became available to my car this morning! my frustration is through the roof, everyone keeps telling me to enable and schedule my updates but I have such an old sync where that is not even an option.

PXL_20230417_190343939.jpg
If you get any update it usually means you are fine, the process should now be working and they should start trickling in