sweekrut

First Name
Son
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
I have MME Premium. When I click on Ambient light selection on my screen. They show ambient light in the back but when at night there is no ambient light in the back only in the front near legs and front side tray.
Is there ambient light in the back??? or mine is not working?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ambient light in back?? 1624293553676
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Somehow it got dropped along the way. Early rendering show it. SYNC shows it but alas......it's not included with the car.

Kinda sucks but in the whole scheme of things it isn't really that big of a deal. My rear passengers at night end up staring up through the glass roof anyway. Sometimes I am jealous that I am sitting up front and don't get to see the stars at night. :)

What I would REALLY like is for the interior door handles to have some lighting. Either illuminate the pocket they are in or light up the edge of the handle like we have with the other door mounted controls. I have had many passengers in back who can't find the door lever at night, even when the interior lights come on it is hidden from view.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have MME Premium. When I click on Ambient light selection on my screen. They show ambient light in the back but when at night there is no ambient light in the back only in the front near legs and front side tray.
Is there ambient light in the back??? or mine is not working?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ambient light in back?? 1624293553676
Somehow it got dropped along the way. Early rendering show it. SYNC shows it but alas......it's not included with the car.

Kinda sucks but in the whole scheme of things it isn't really that big of a deal. My rear passengers at night end up staring up through the glass roof anyway. Sometimes I am jealous that I am sitting up front and don't get to see the stars at night. :)

What I would REALLY like is for the interior door handles to have some lighting. Either illuminate the pocket they are in or light up the edge of the handle like we have with the other door mounted controls. I have had many passengers in back who can't find the door lever at night, even when the interior lights come on it is hidden from view.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ambient-lighting-in-rear.7009/post-191577

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag