Sridhar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME PRE AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Parking Assistance 2.0 is this Missing in Mache 2023 ? is this true?
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
  • The predictive speed assist around curves was too conservative for my taste. There is a little curved arrow icon that shows up under the speed limit on the instrument cluster when it detects an upcoming curve, which I thought was a nice touch. However, in one case it slowed down more than 5mph under the posted speed limit, which was unnecessary for that curve (there were no warning signs for the curve, e.g. "Curve 50mph" or similar in a 65mph zone). The curve could easily have been handled at the speed limit. That said, I might still turn it on for a longer trip where I am unfamiliar with the roads.
  • There were virtually no semis on my commute this morning, and there was no in-lane repositioning in response to the position of any cars or pickups. Several times when I was in the left lane, it got too close to cars in the center lane, aka they were towards the left of their lane and BlueCruise swayed toward the right of my lane. While staying further away from semis is definitely a welcome improvement, I'm actually a little disappointed in this, as I don't see any reason to restrict it to only semis, but so far that does appear to be the case.
Thanks for the update. Dang, that's exactly what I was afraid of with the curve assist :mad: (that it slows down too much with no way to adjust). They should call it "tailgate" mode. Double angry because it's tied to speed sign recognition for no good reason :mad::mad: which ruins the feature for those that want to use speed sign recognition without curve assist.

Also disappointed šŸ˜’ that the lane shift only works with semis! It should treat all vehicles equally and use the radar or ultrasonic sensors to move over if the car next door is too close regardless of type.

Man, they had to ruin something with the new software. It's always two steps forward, one step backwards!

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
  • The predictive speed assist around curves was too conservative for my taste. There is a little curved arrow icon that shows up under the speed limit on the instrument cluster when it detects an upcoming curve, which I thought was a nice touch. However, in one case it slowed down more than 5mph under the posted speed limit, which was unnecessary for that curve (there were no warning signs for the curve, e.g. "Curve 50mph" or similar in a 65mph zone). The curve could easily have been handled at the speed limit. That said, I might still turn it on for a longer trip where I am unfamiliar with the roads.
So does hands-free mode at least stay engaged during these turns the arrow shows up on, or do you still have to put your hands on the wheel in addition to getting slowed down? About how much does it slow down on an average freeway curve? 10 mph?

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So does hands-free mode at least stay engaged during these turns the arrow shows up on, or do you still have to put your hands on the wheel in addition to getting slowed down? About how much does it slow down on an average freeway curve? 10 mph?
Yes, hands free mode does stay engaged during those curves. As I recall, I only saw the curve icon twice, and both times I had cruise set to 70mph in a 65mph zone. The first time I think it only slowed about 5mph (to the speed limit), which was a little conservative for that curve but not a big deal. The second time was near the end of my commute and it slowed from 70 to 60 pretty quickly, at which point I disengaged cruise and took over control. That one was borderline dangerous.

ahern149

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustange Mach-E Select Awd
Country flag
I have no idea lol I'll grab a pic, idk what was there before since this is my first experience with any of this.
Did you get the chance to get a picture of the Entertainment tab?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I went out into the cold garage just for you šŸ˜˜

Ford Mustang Mach-E Any 2023 Mach-E deliveries yet? IMG_20221213_201630
Interestingā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™ve never stumbled upon that tab. Iā€™ll have to click around to find it I guess.

Our controls arenā€™t very intuitive. Youā€™d think after having the car for 14 months I would have seen something like this even by accident.

garapatisri

First Name
Sridhar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME PRE AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
One Question, Does Mach-E premium AWD , yr 2023 brought in dec '22, which is above 55K, qualify for EV tax credit?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
One Question, Does Mach-E premium AWD , yr 2023 brought in dec '22, which is above 55K, qualify for EV tax credit?
Yes, as long as you have $7500 in taxes owed in 2022, you get the full credit.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Anyone with a '23 check if they have Blue Cruise 1.2 ??