Anyone done Ford Mobile Service with Mach-E?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Just got this e-mail from a dealer that is near me, seems like it would be great for MME service and tire rotations.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone done Ford Mobile Service with Mach-E? Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 11.06.12 AM
Sponsored

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Seems like a nice offering.

For software..... I don't know how they would get the APIM or IPMA modules updated over a mobile connection. The van and driver would have to spend the night at your house, lol.

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Seems like a nice offering.

For software..... I don't know how they would get the APIM or IPMA modules updated over a mobile connection. The van and driver would have to spend the night at your house, lol.
Yeah I'm not really sure they thought out the software update offering. I replied and asked if they would do this for my Mach-E and they said they would do tire rotation, wipers, filter, and some recalls.

Deleted member 16048

That's a great service! Wish our dealer around here would do something like that. Seems like they are looking at getting into that mobile service for the easy stuff to boost customer sat. Great thing here!

CAL465

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
could they have all the needed software downloaded and ready to install?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Windshield recall would be interesting....

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Just got this e-mail from a dealer that is near me, seems like it would be great for MME service and tire rotations.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone done Ford Mobile Service with Mach-E? Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 11.06.12 AM
I’ve been waiting to receive an email like this from my dealer, which is on the other side of the bay from Walker.

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yeah I'm not really sure they thought out the software update offering. I replied and asked if they would do this for my Mach-E and they said they would do tire rotation, wipers, filter, and some recalls.
Yes I need the tire rotation done. I just done want to drive to Brandon for that.

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Welp, apparently Elder Ford in our area also has it. Man, I just don't get what Brandon Ford is waiting for. They're supposedly the largest Ford dealer in the Tampa Bay region, yet they don't have this mobile service option.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone done Ford Mobile Service with Mach-E? 1677621206139

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welp, apparently Elder Ford in our area also has it. Man, I just don't get what Brandon Ford is waiting for. They're supposedly the largest Ford dealer in the Tampa Bay region, yet they don't have this mobile service option.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone done Ford Mobile Service with Mach-E? 1677621206139
I usually go to AutoNation St. Petersburg, and they said they weren't able to offer it yet cause of staffing.

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I usually go to AutoNation St. Petersburg, and they said they weren't able to offer it yet cause of staffing.
That maybe the deal with Brandon, but you'd think that they'd have the staff seeing as though they're the "largest Ford dealer" in the Tampa Bay region.

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That maybe the deal with Brandon, but you'd think that they'd have the staff seeing as though they're the "largest Ford dealer" in the Tampa Bay region.
yeah, I would like if AutoNation did this, they always buy me a Lyft home when I drop it off, I'm sure they'd save a lot of money

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
yeah, I would like if AutoNation did this, they always buy me a Lyft home when I drop it off, I'm sure they'd save a lot of money
The Lyft thing is a good idea. I should ask Brandon if they'd do that same. The last thing I want to do is sit around the dealership. I'd even let them take me home in a shuttle if they offered shuttle service, which they don't offer.
Sponsored