Anyone else experiencing any EV hate after getting your Mach E?

Smith288

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
I was driving through a grocery store parking lot and a toofless moron goes “f&gg0t 6ss car!” As I passed by him. I laughed at him.
Sponsored

Turtok187

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT (PE) CH Version
Country flag
I have had my GT since August 2022. At first, people almost fell over looking at us and I only have positive experiences, the funniest one was a guy who couldn't pronounce Mach-E: "Maschiii", but he was thrilled to finally see a real Mach-E, this was 3 weeks ago :D
Well, since we had a power shortage because of the Ukraine war, I had to write a note "100% self-produced solar power" to my wallbox, my car and carport is visible from the street we live.
There is a growing reluctance towards EVs here in Switzerland and Germany as electricity is becoming scarce and very expensive. But most of the time, I got positive feedback, even from V8 Mustang Drivers, showing thumbs up or give nice hand signs

Last edited:

itzbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I’ve received ✌👋🤙👍 and given 👌whenever I pass one. Yet to receive any (noticeable) hate. Had a few fellows at home depot admire and ask about it.

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium, Infinite Blue
Country flag
I was driving through a grocery store parking lot and a toofless moron goes “f&gg0t 6ss car!” As I passed by him. I laughed at him.
Maybe he was trying something new, like “Sick ride!” or “That car is phat!” You know kids today and their sayings. 😂😂😂
Sponsored