First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicles
Fiesta » InfB/LSG 2SR
Country flag
Hello, I am new here 😀 I have plm with this phone and then they asked me do you need to update the app? Can you help me please thanks!
Welcome!

I had the same problem. I had to use the Google Chrome browser instead of my default preference, and then it worked.

bobyellow

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion & Edge ST
Country flag
[Update] Got it working after allowing 'Cross-Site Tracking'.... guess Autoblog needed code access?

Anyone on an iPhone have any luck? Recursive loop. Click the link, toggle the camera Icon, presented with a QR code to be scanned by my phone.... I'm on my phone stupid!

Click on a computer, scan QR code with phone, same result.

Tried Chrome, tells me to use Safari.

Last edited:
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicles
Fiesta » InfB/LSG 2SR
Country flag
[Update] Got it working after allowing 'Cross-Site Tracking'.... guess Autoblog needed code access?

Anyone on an iPhone have any luck? Recursive loop. Click the link, toggle the camera Icon, presented with a QR code to be scanned by my phone.... I'm on my phone stupid!

Click on a computer, scan QR code with phone, same result.

Tried Chrome, tells me to use Safari.
Bummer. Since it's not working with Safari, it's somewhat unsurprising that it also doesn't work in Chrome on iOS. Apple doesn't allow other browser engines to play in their sandbox.

I first tried Edge on Android and that didn't work, so I switched over to Chrome and then it worked.

RockDaphne98296

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium PHEV, 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Gonna look good next to some of the other Mustangs :D
1595530270782.png
Like that stable! Wowza - it has been a long time since I have seen a mustang like the one on the right, Is that the 1985 SVO in your vehicle list? Reminds me of the Capri my folks had in the 70's - I think Ford moved the body styling over to the Mustang in the 80's- what is the engine power? I seem to remember in the 80's that they were more focused on competing with Japanese imports and had played down the muscle...

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang Vert, 1985.5 SVO, 1993 Feature car, 2020 Explorer ST, 2016 Fusion Energi, 2021 Bronco 2-door (Soon)
Country flag
Like that stable! Wowza - it has been a long time since I have seen a mustang like the one on the right, Is that the 1985 SVO in your vehicle list? Reminds me of the Capri my folks had in the 70's - I think Ford moved the body styling over to the Mustang in the 80's- what is the engine power? I seem to remember in the 80's that they were more focused on competing with Japanese imports and had played down the muscle...
Yes, that's the SVO on the right. 2.3 liter Turbo (EcoBoosting before it was cool 😂). 205 hp. Very fun car to drive.

Advertisement