rgparham

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
acura mdx/rdx/4runner/ ford mach e awd premium
Country flag
It truly makes me wonder how the orders are put in place as I have the exact same car choices but I reserved my mach e in February and placed my order August 31 but I got a build day of Jan 25th. Mind you I am in Austin TX
I am in Fort worth and ordered in 6/27 and still no word on a build date yet premium awd

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Got my email! Build date week of January 11. Ordered June 27. Premium Star white RWD extended range

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
Yet I'm happy for you but i understand less and less why people that reserved earlier like in january don't get anything yet ?????????????:(
I'm in Canada. Just wrote to my Dealership. I put a reservation down for a First Edition in November of last year, the day they opened the reservations. I have my VIN and apparently the build date is next week and my dealer says if everything goes well, he should be getting it mid-december! Woot :)

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm in Canada. Just wrote to my Dealership. I put a reservation down for a First Edition in November of last year, the day they opened the reservations. I have my VIN and apparently the build date is next week and my dealer says if everything goes well, he should be getting it mid-december! Woot :)
Super, congratulations to you

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Congrats! I am in Vancouver, got my VIN a week ago but no built date, did you get your VIN first or together with built date? It's quite confusing here.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just a question to Canadians "Did you get an email from Ford regarding your build date?" and "Did you have to communicate with your dealer to get your VIN?" In any case I have decided to wait for next week round of buid date announcement and then I will email my dealer. :rolleyes:

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Got one too. Premium ER. Where does this put my delivery realistically? I’m really close to canceling if someone is in need of one in SW Florida.

Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 25 2021.
Realistically = February 25, 2021

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats! I am in Vancouver, got my VIN a week ago but no built date, did you get your VIN first or together with built date? It's quite confusing here.
Dealer sent both in the same email.

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just a question to Canadians "Did you get an email from Ford regarding your build date?" and "Did you have to communicate with your dealer to get your VIN?" In any case I have decided to wait for next week round of buid date announcement and then I will email my dealer. :rolleyes:
On my side, no email from Ford. After reading all these people from the states getting VINs and Production Dates, I figured I would email my Salesman and he replied with both information. No official Ford Email.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
On my side, no email from Ford. After reading all these people from the states getting VINs and Production Dates, I figured I would email my Salesman and he replied with both information. No official Ford Email.
call your dealership and ask this SPECIFIC question.
WHO IS THE INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGER.

THAT IS THE person who knows EXACTLY ALL of the info about your car.