First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
  • Banned
I was very excited about new mustang MachE until I drove another luxury brand( not Tesla) Mach E is labeled as premium but on test drive just felt plasticky. The seats were not well cushioned and ride felt bumpy. Also the wheels were just 225 for such a heavy vehicle which made me felt driving little unstable around the corners. Overall it’s a great car but Doesnot deserve 45k or more. It’s a $35-40K car sold higher and we get 7500 as tax rebate.

I have learned a lot from the discussions on this forum which helped me make may Nay decision.

Thank you all.
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I was very excited about new mustang MachE until I drove another luxury brand( not Tesla) Mach E is labeled as premium but on test drive just felt plasticky. The seats were not well cushioned and ride felt bumpy. Also the wheels were just 225 for such a heavy vehicle which made me felt driving little unstable around the corners. Overall it’s a great car but Doesnot deserve 45k or more. It’s a $35-40K car sold higher and we get 7500 as tax rebate.

I have learned a lot from the discussions on this forum which helped me make may Nay decision.

Thank you all.
Sorry to hear that you didn't like it, but congrats on the new (other) car. So, you started a thread -- are you going to tell us what car you went with instead? :)

ddlt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NX 300H Rx350 CX5 Mach E reserved Galaxy 500 in a time long ago
Country flag

I have learned a lot from the discussions on
this forum which helped me make may Nay decision.

Thank you all.
Canceled mine today due in yesterday. I echo your sentiments Thank you all

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag

Thank you all.
Good luck with the car! Hopefully it's an EV ?

OP
OP

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
  • Banned

OP
OP

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
A very impressive car, may you have many enjoyable electric miles with it.

Not quite in the Mach-E's price range, but a very good car, no doubt.
Not too bad from price range. I don’t want to sound like Audi salesperson. Currently they have huge incentives including 2000$ Costco rebate. MachE premium AWD INVOICE will come to $ 52500 after X plan.

Base model Etron will come around invoice 58,500$ but lot of premium stuff . ( little compromise on range though).

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Not too bad from price range. I don’t want to sound like Audi salesperson. Currently they have huge incentives including 2000$ Costco rebate. MachE premium AWD INVOICE will come to $ 52500 after X plan.

Base model Etron will come around invoice 58,500$ but lot of premium stuff . ( little compromise on range though).
About 220 mi range I think. And it's HEAVY! 5700 lbs. But audi makes quality cars. You'll be happy. Price isn't too bad after that costco incentive..

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag

glad you found the ev for you, You went with the cheaper premium model etron?

Status
Not open for further replies.