Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
I just checked mine. 25.7 kwh to empty and 29% SOC showing on dash. That calculates to 88.6 kw battery size. Then i take into accout my battery state of health (shown in car scanner as 97.5%) and that gives me a battery size of 90.8 kwh. Which is close to the 91 kwh I was expecting with the extended battery. BTW, it does not always come out this close to what I expected, but usually within 1-2 Kwh
Sponsored

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
The Car Scanner can show the vehicle acceleration, so maybe when it's negative, the lights come on? Or "more negative" than some number... It will be interesting to run some tests if CS doesn't show it directly.
There is a “Brake Light Sensor” shown in car scanner. I tried it out today. It doesnot indicate the brake lights are on when deaccelerating ususing 1pd. The only times it came on was when I used the brake pedal. I am prety sure the brake lights do come on when deaccelerating with 1 pd.

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
There is a “Brake Light Sensor” shown in car scanner. I tried it out today. It doesnot indicate the brake lights are on when deaccelerating ususing 1pd. The only times it came on was when I used the brake pedal. I am prety sure the brake lights do come on when deaccelerating with 1 pd.
I believe the brake lights only come on when 1P is aggressively slowing down the car. There are sensors that trigger the brake lights.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
You would need to check with the battery temp at 25ÂşC and after a full charge. It should be close to 68 kWh then.
66 kWh at 68F

Hopefully, it won't be 30 at 30.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Yes, it's correct on all points. Based on my limited test, the light goes on with a deceleration of about -0.2g. I was able to slow down very slowly and the light went on only about a few feet prior to full stop, in normal driving it goes on with any deceleration
Sponsored