Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
10000 miles on my MME.
Ford reminded me to take it to my dealer for a check up. My Media ports in the front console stoped working. So...it was easy to bring it to the dealer to do the service.
The Media card/board was defective and replaced. Service accomplished and picked up my MME for only $19 charge. Used my rewards points and cost me nothing.
Having too much fun with this vehicle.
The fact that it cost so little to run it on a monthly basis is wonderfully.
I don't even mention the cost to anyone any more, other than my wife.
I think that slowly others are realizing the benefit and costs to run an electric vehicle.
Now...I can't wait for ordering my F-150 Lightning. Hoping everyone enjoying your MME.
Sponsored

mcarney52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I had my first visit to the shop at 6200 miles. Had to replace my ACM after the unit went silent and the software upgrade didn't work. I didn't try the "unplug LVB for 15 minutes" since it takes some digging to get to the battery.

EpicMachE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME, FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I believe black wheels are a must for our gray cars.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CARBONIZED GRAY Mach-E Club 4930C272-03FE-4A06-9E93-3849BCC68808
Agreed !!! Just placed my order for a 2022. Dark Matter Gray is the new name and new Gray I hope it looks as sharp as yours. Already trying to decide on which new black shoes I will get on her.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Agreed !!! Just placed my order for a 2022. Dark Matter Gray is the new name and new Gray I hope it looks as sharp as yours. Already trying to decide on which new black shoes I will get on her.
Just a heads up but dark matter gray is a different color than carbonized grey. not just a new name

EpicMachE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME, FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Just a heads up but dark matter gray is a different color than carbonized grey. not just a new name
Yes and make sure you check out the DMG in person if you can before you place that order. During my search I had a few dealers call me up saying the person passed on their order for DMG MMEs. One dealer admitted to me when I asked that they were not happy with the color.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Yes and make sure you check out the DMG in person if you can before you place that order. During my search I had a few dealers call me up saying the person passed on their order for DMG MMEs. One dealer admitted to me when I asked that they were not happy with the color.
Check it out first. It may not be DMG but a Carbonized Gray. DMG was offered for the GT and GT Performance. I wanted a DMG for my Premium MME but was not available.

EpicMachE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME, FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I located a 2021 CG picking it up as soon as Recall is complete ... Are those the Premium Rims Powder Coated ? or Plasti Dip or just painted ?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
One whole year since my MME arrived at the dealer. Many looks and few doubts at the dealer. Today they can't keep one in their lot for more than 3 days.
It has been a year of wonder, surprise and acknowledgement that the future is really here. I am not going back to ICE from here on. What I have learned from my MME is invaluable. Can't wait for my Lightning.
Waiting for that invitation.....still.
It has been an exciting year. Still smiling every time I drive my Mach E.
Still get the looks, thumbs up and the questions still coming. It is not the only Mach E in town any more but it is still rare and unique. Looking forward to another year of enjoyment.
Good luck with your MME y'all.!!!!
Sponsored