Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Anyone else having an issue where the charge indicator next to the charge port does not light up when charging?? When I plug in my home charger or the DC charger the lights do come on and rotate around during initialization, then it just turns off. I'm pretty certain its supposed to remain on to give you a visual of your battery percentage. I believe this used to work till I had that 100% charge bug this week that flipped out my driver display.

Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Anyone else having an issue where the charge indicator next to the charge port does not light up when charging?? When I plug in my home charger or the DC charger the lights do come on and rotate around during initialization, then it just turns off. I'm pretty certain its supposed to remain on to give you a visual of your battery percentage. I believe this used to work till I had that 100% charge bug this week that flipped out my driver display.

Check the in-vehicle settings. There is one to turn the charge port indicator light off.

OP
OP
Kabish

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Check the in-vehicle settings. There is one to turn the charge port indicator light off.
I did not even think to look at the settings.. I've not messed with the settings of my car at all with exception to drive modes and I did change the hold at stop option.

Then again, I randomly have stuff change in my settings depending on the day.... My radio memories really like to change things up daily.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I did not even think to look at the settings.. I've not messed with the settings of my car at all with exception to drive modes and I did change the hold at stop option.

Then again, I randomly have stuff change in my settings depending on the day.... My radio memories really like to change things up daily.
"Ghosts" as one of our wiser forum members likes to say. ?

Last edited: