Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Information Science
Country flag
Ok a very important question... does the Cyber Orange GT actually appear "orange" in real life or is it more yellow? mango?

What are people calling it who don't know the official color name?
Sponsored

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
I obsessed over this for a while as I debated cyber orange vs. rapid red. Ask anyone who doesn't know the name of the color to identify it and you'll get yellow pretty much 100% of the time... from banana yellow to mustard yellow, depending on the lighting, but yellow.

OP
OP
joshmeister

joshmeister

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Information Science
Country flag
I obsessed over this for a while as I debated cyber orange vs. rapid red. Ask anyone who doesn't know the name of the color to identify it and you'll get yellow pretty much 100% of the time... from banana yellow to mustard yellow, depending on the lighting, but yellow.
that is what i was thinking too
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange or Yellow? 20210925_161453

KlueBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E AWD Premium, 2021 Mustang GT
Country flag
What's wrong with yellow anyway? Any car that isn't another shade of grey is a win in my book. ?
Amen to that. I was so happy when 2022s opened up and I could order a car in Grabber without upgrading to the GT.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I’ve seen a few Bronco Sports around in that color and as much as I’d like to say it’s orange, it definitely leans very yellow. I’m still sold on it as it’s a unique color that lends itself well to the body shape

friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
Had Cyber Orange been orange orange, we would have gone with that. We agreed it was more mango or yellow-orange, and went with red.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
totally more like mango, and in the sun, you see some gold/orange flakes.

Ryanmav4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR Premium w. Ext battery ordered
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
I like the color but my wife on the other hand....needless to say, Rapid Red it is!

Myriad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Honestly, that color reminds me of the Focus ST I used to have... very similar in that it sort of looked either yellow or orange depending on what the surroundings were.

islandboystan

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 & 10 Prius, 15 Prius C, 09 CRV, MME ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Right on! Why be boring. We don’t all have to live in a black, gray, silver or white world. I’m getting ready to order my MME and I’ve chosen GRABBER BLUE! Nobody is going to think it’s yellow ?

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Honestly, that color reminds me of the Focus ST I used to have... very similar in that it sort of looked either yellow or orange depending on what the surroundings were.
When I collected the GTPE from the dealers they had a cyber orange bronco sport there, the color was very similar to the Focus ST tangerine scream not quite identical but similar in that it looks more yellow in the sun and more orange in the shade, but parked next to an orange or yellow car it would look like neither of them.

FinCrimesJD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
I've currently got a Bronco Sport Badlands in Cyber Orange. Here's the photo I took of it last year at the dealership. The yellow parking lines should help a bit for judging. Like many said, it leans more yellow than orange, however, the pearl and metallic flake are fantastic!

I'll try and post another photo of what it looks like up close and in direct sunlight.

It'll be traded in once my Grabber Blue Mach-E comes in though. I'm a sucker for flashy colored cars.

Resized952021031295164432.jpg
Sponsored