John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

Watch Ford of Europe’s President, Stuart Rowley chats with EV Global Director, Darren Palmer while driving Mach-E Mustang.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's still looking good even without the panoramic roof.

Deleted member 367

Watch Ford of Europe’s President, Stuart Rowley chats with EV Global Director, Darren Palmer while driving Mach-E Mustang.
This is the kind of trolling PR piece that this site carries almost daily which caused me to cancel my reservation months ago. So clearly an advertisement discuised as "revelation" - good expensive video, scripted talking, factually light weight. Red flags rising - makes you wonder what Ford is concerned about.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
This is the kind of trolling PR piece that this site carries almost daily which caused me to cancel my reservation months ago. So clearly an advertisement discuised as "revelation" - good expensive video, scripted talking, factually light weight. Red flags rising - makes you wonder what Ford is concerned about.
Interesting! These sorts of videos have the opposite effect for me. They increase my confidence that I'm making the right decision with keeping my reservation. I see Ford's top brass demonstrating that Mustang Mach-E is one of the most important vehicles they're launching. Otherwise we'd only see videos featuring actors, salespeople, and PR people. Or we'd see nearly nothing at all.

Do you feel the same way about Elon Musk's presence in his company's vehicle launches and in their marketing? Was the video of him riding alongside Jay Leno in the Cybertruck a major turn off for you?

What about the lack of this sort of PR from Hyundai and Kia?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Even if they are PR pieces, it shows investment by Ford and a real desire to push BEVs forward. This is always a good sign. I saw the opposite at my Nissan dealer when I was in for a regular service appointment. The fact they didn't even have any Leaf brochures on their rack was quite telling. They also always ICE one of their chargers with a Z-car.

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
It is a puff piece for sure.... But that is kind of expected at this point.

I will go ahead with the order as long as I can cancel with no penalty if I don't like the test drive before delivery.

Still waiting to hear anything from my local dealer!

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Nice one @dpalmer6!

Could you let me know how much the GT is going to cost in the UK please? ??
Sponsored