Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
I ordered MME premium extended battery 3/2/2021. Delivery expected 10/28. Waiting seven months for a car that will be old regarding resale before I get it. I feel like a sucker!
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I reserved through the Ford.com page on Oct 1 and my Ford.com reservation page looks exactly like the OPs but I think I saw the "Order Accepted by Dealer" (and I think the #2 step on top, Place Order, in progress) before my dealer actually ordered it. I say that because it took a few days for them to ask for and for me to provide a signed order form and also a copy of my license, and after they got those they said they placed the order with Ford. But like others have said, I haven't received an email from Ford, and the dealer said at this point it would be Ford who would be keeping me informed.
My dealer has neither asked me for anything signed nor my driver’s license. My order is in production. Modules are active for my VIN, so I assume the car is nearing completion. I still have no emails from Ford regarding my order other than the chip delay email.

Jimct

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My page still looks the same, ordered April 8.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
My dealer has neither asked me for anything signed nor my driver’s license. My order is in production. Modules are active for my VIN, so I assume the car is nearing completion. I still have no emails from Ford regarding my order other than the chip delay email.
My dealer reached out about a week ago asking for a copy of my DL and a signature on my order summary. I have been in communication with her about every 2-3 weeks. She tries to be encouraging about how long it's taking. I just sit here and wait. At this point, I don't take any of the delivery timelines that Ford gives us as anything but a target that can be missed by as much as two weeks.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
My dealer reached out about a week ago asking for a copy of my DL and a signature on my order summary. I have been in communication with her about every 2-3 weeks. She tries to be encouraging about how long it's taking. I just sit here and wait. At this point, I don't take any of the delivery timelines that Ford gives us as anything but a target that can be missed by as much as two weeks.
I guess different dealers have different systems in place for when they need signed forms in hand to place the order with Ford. Just noticing your signature file--only thing I can see that was modifiable was seat color, so wondering if that was what you changed (just curious).

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I guess different dealers have different systems in place for when they need signed forms in hand to place the order with Ford. Just noticing your signature file--only thing I can see that was modifiable was seat color, so wondering if that was what you changed (just curious).
I changed from a 2WD to AWD.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag

Mantastic

First Name
Jerrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Non-Performance
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
My dealer told me my car is on a train in Kentucky last week. Checking the site, it hasn't even been built yet.

While I'm not going to complain about getting my vehicle sooner, it's clear there's some gaming of inventory going on.
Sponsored