Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
After seeing some reports of dealer markups, I was curious how many people actually paid a markup.
Sponsored

ahg

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E 4x 2014 Accord V6
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After seeing some reports of dealer markups, I was curious how many people actually paid a markup.
I paid 2K over MSRP. Went into the dealer and test drove a MME. Went back a few days later and they had about what I wanted on the lot. I don't know if it was a canceled order or not. They did have one or two other MMEs sitting there. I have later looked online and it seemed that Select models were available at multiple dealers.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I paid 2K over MSRP. Went into the dealer and test drove a MME. Went back a few days later and they had about what I wanted on the lot. I don't know if it was a canceled order or not. They did have one or two other MMEs sitting there. I have later looked online and it seemed that Select models were available at multiple dealers.
Thanks. Yeah, those are canceled orders. Dealers were allowed to order a demo unit and that's it. Everything else had to be a custom order for a customer.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
I bought a dealer demo that had 900 miles on it. They required that it have 2000 miles before selling it. I asked if they'd let me put 1000 miles in it over the next few days and they happily obliged. I loved the car (still do) but that was a lot of local driving. Ruby and I got to know each other real well. ?

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Just rub it in. :rolleyes: j/k
I bought a dealer demo that had 900 miles on it. They required that it have 2000 miles before selling it. I asked if they'd let me put 1000 miles in it over the next few days and they happily obliged. I loved the car (still do) but that was a lot of local driving. Ruby and I got to know each other real well. ?
Smart thinking!!!

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
We went into the dealer in March, placed the order, received it Nov 27 and then they wanted us to pay $2300.00 over MSRP, we ended up paying $1000.00 over MSRP and I am very mad about it.

kirkus02

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e, Explorer, Silverado
Country flag
MSRP in April. Shortly there after, I heard markups were being applied. whew!

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
MSRP on a demo with a little under 1400 miles on it. Put a deposit down on 6/1. Was able to complete purchase on 7/15 (Ford had a minimum mileage/time period for demo/ctv units). Luckily, after a few inquiries/requests, Ford extended my warranty by 6 months/6K miles. I have to say that Ford's responsiveness has been stellar in all my communications with them.
Sponsored