Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I found out today my order: car# 3700ish built - Rt 1 edition left KC and is in CA but the date still shows 3/22 from the prev. 2/8 estimated revised delivery date. Yes I got the delay email.

Its a part, its battery related. Fact.

My journey started with order 12/31/19 - built on 12/31/20.

Originally ordered for my dad who has been a mustang guy since inception. Unfortunately he's passed before he could sit in it and marvel how far technology has taken the car that he's always loved. I was hoping that it would someday drive him autonomously but we didnt make it that far.

I still look forward to getting our ride and continuing the legacy.

Hang in there folks.
Sorry to hear about your dad. :(
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

Dahd

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Rt 1 edition
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
ok.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I found out today my order: car# 3700ish built - Rt 1 edition left KC and is in CA but the date still shows 3/22 from the prev. 2/8 estimated revised delivery date. Yes I got the delay email.

Originally ordered for my dad who has been a mustang guy since inception. Unfortunately he's passed before he could sit in it and marvel how far technology has taken the car that he's always loved. I was hoping that it would someday drive him autonomously but we didnt make it that far.

Hang in there folks.
Sorry to hear. Where in OC are you picking up? I'm Villa Ford of Orange, date is still set for between 2/1-2/7 delivery on Ford reservation site.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Then what?
Sadly I'm not at liberty to say (yes even though I'm not an insider I also don't want to lose access to the sources I have either).

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
I dont know how hard it is to do and I just think aloud, Pig Iron refered the stopship as maybe could be a treat, and some more mentioned it should be positive, an article mentioned cooled seats... just saying......?
Someone will eventually find what it is and when nobody will says it is not that, then we will know its true ? I really wish I know what they are doing to my baby right now... not even there to hold the handle

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag

Hang in there folks.
Sorry about your dad. But I'm sure he will be smiling when you're driving it.

Also not a fact it's a part issue.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Well after almost a couple months since my car was built, (and reading with envy for all of you that have received ship updates over the past weeks), I finally received a shipment email from Ford (though the status doesn’t appear on the websites just yet).

Built 28-Nov
ETA to NorCal: 19-Feb - 25-Feb

As may be a possible sign, I received my floor mats and rear cargo mat today... so perhaps the more mats I order the quicker the car will arrive? :)

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Checked mine twice this morning. 1/9 finished production date.

The second time, the tracker on this site shows "in transit"!!!! The Ford tracker now shows "built" checked off. Can not log into Ford Online website to check regular Mach E reservation/order.
Just got the email from Ford!! It's coming February 4th to 10th!! It's finally happening!!!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) Screenshot_20210121-220337_Gmail

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Mine is a 1/8 produced vehicle as well. Sticker is blue but I'm pretty sure that's because it was "Sent to Plant" on 12/16 before the color changed.
Built 1-8. Just 5 minutes ago, got Ford email with an ETA almost exactly 1 month from now. Shows up on PALSAPP also, with a freight bill from Kansas City to null! I may go to null and meet the truck! I will go find that now on MAPS. So excited, I can hardly think straight.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Was the destination previously Delaware or the origin? Mine previously showed a pending DE origination, indicating the car would go to DE by train. In fact, mine did and arrived in DE on 1/15
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed delivery date now moved up (sooner) Screenshot_20210121-220337_Gmail

After the recent "send all cars to the Speedway" started, mine changed to a KC rail yard to KC Speedway pending

Which has me worried they put it back on the train to KS!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it appears sending it back to KS is likely exactly what happened to our cars! Spoke to my dealer today who had the same shipping info you had: my car was delivered to DE on 1/15 and then sent to KS via Norfolk Southern...tracking updated a few times along the way and now it looks like it was delivered to Speedway hell today...=(

TrikinCurt

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Oh man! If you get your premium from Hudson before I get my first edition I will be pretty jealous! Mine was built, shipped, then delayed so I am currently looking at March.

If you go to their website you will see my car in the inventory...

Just got the email from Ford!! It's coming February 4th to 10th!! It's finally happening!!!!