Deleting and Re-Adding Mach-E to FordPass

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I have had some issues with getting PaaK working again on my wife's phone and have decided to just completely reset my FordPass connectivity with my Mach-E. I wanted to do this before taking ownership of my 2023 F-150 Lightning later today to just start with a clean slate in FordPass with both vehicles. If I fully reset FordPass and remove my Mach-E from the FordPass app to then re-add it, will I lose the charging credits that I have with my Mach-E and also lose my BlueCruise trial that is active on it currently? I am waiting for Ford customer service to get to me in their queue, but was curious if anyone here has dealt with this at all...
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I have had some issues with getting PaaK working again on my wife's phone and have decided to just completely reset my FordPass connectivity with my Mach-E. I wanted to do this before taking ownership of my 2023 F-150 Lightning later today to just start with a clean slate in FordPass with both vehicles. If I fully reset FordPass and remove my Mach-E from the FordPass app to then re-add it, will I lose the charging credits that I have with my Mach-E and also lose my BlueCruise trial that is active on it currently? I am waiting for Ford customer service to get to me in their queue, but was curious if anyone here has dealt with this at all...
No.

FordPass is an app accessing server data. Your trial and free hours are easily visible on Ford.com if you log in.

You can delete the car and then clear cache, and then uninstall, and reboot phone, and reinstall, and then add car back.

That likely won't resolve any PaaK issues though.

OP
OP
bellyer

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
No.

FordPass is an app accessing server data. Your trial and free hours are easily visible on Ford.com if you log in.

You can delete the car and then clear cache, and then uninstall, and reboot phone, and reinstall, and then add car back.

That likely won't resolve any PaaK issues though.
Thanks. The PaaK issues have simply been that I have not been able to get my wife's phone to activate PaaK after an update at some point. My phone has always worked fine (or about as well as PaaK ever works) and deleting and re-adding my phone has never been a problem. I am crossing my fingers that maybe resetting the system might just let me be able to add my wife's phone back in for PaaK.
Sponsored