Demo model questions -- how can one actually test drive one?

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
My dealer let me take their demo home for the weekend. Sounds like your dealer is trying to preserve their demo for its four month lifespan so they can sell it with very little mileage.
My dealer did the same. Two days of a loaner to make my mind up. I am so glad I was able to drive one for an extended period to see how horrible a car the Mach E is......Not.
Sponsored

OP
OP

cancoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey, Ford TransitConnect
Country flag
My dealer let me take their demo home for the weekend. Sounds like your dealer is trying to preserve their demo for its four month lifespan so they can sell it with very little mileage.
Just checked our dealer‘s website to see if they have our demo up for sale yet. They still don’t have it listed! My Wife wants to keep it until her car comes in! Lol
Lucky! I really want to test drive one, as I had an extended MY test drive and would really like to compare. Someday...

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Lucky! I really want to test drive one, as I had an extended MY test drive and would really like to compare. Someday...
Our “ unlimited “ test drive experience with the MME has been amazing!!! Our Ford dealer seems to be more interested in selling Tesla’s than Mach-E’s!! At this point we have lost interest in Tesla. We are completely sold on MME!

OP
OP

cancoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey, Ford TransitConnect
Country flag
Our “ unlimited “ test drive experience with the MME has been amazing!!! Our Ford dealer seems to be more interested in selling Tesla’s than Mach-E’s!! At this point we have lost interest in Tesla. We are completely sold on MME!
I really can’t wait to test drive one. Took
An extended drive in a family member’s Tesla & did enjoy it; now I want to compare it myself!
Sponsored