Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
They only cycle through the presets in my car. You are supposed to be able to reduce the number of rows of presets, but there’s a bug at the moment that keeps setting it back to 3.
Yep, I like having the six rows, but it keeps resetting back to only 3 rows.
Sponsored

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
This will likely be part of the update in May that is supposed to fix several settings that don’t stick.
Same here, I want 6 rows, set it for 6 rows. Fine for a while, but at some point defaults back to 3 rows.

fmcgirt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E
Country flag
It likely will.
My problem is I have yet to see any preset buttons to press on SiriusXM. I have added one listener and that seems to work fine with history, etc., but no preset buttons - and I know what they look like. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Just got the car on Friday. Fresh off the truck. 2WD , extended battery, Space White Metallic and will be wife's car. First EV.

Great car. Only beefs along with lots of others are one fob although phone has worked fine as second key, and cannot get Driver Only lock option to work right.

But for now the preset thing is the major problem.

Thanks for any help.

Frank

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My problem is I have yet to see any preset buttons to press on SiriusXM. I have added one listener and that seems to work fine with history, etc., but no preset buttons - and I know what they look like. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Yours doesn't look like the picture in Post# 13 of this thread? Post a pic of what your SXM screen looks like.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
OK, Se Attached. Thanks for responding.

IMG_0442.JPG
The 540, 89.9, The Highway, etc are the presets. That is a bit confusing at first. The presets for AM, FM, and SXM are mixed together (interchangeable). So for instance, if you want 70's on 7 for that first preset spot, tune to 70's on 7, then hold that 540 spot for 3 seconds. Each preset spot can be an AM, FM, or SXM channel.

fmcgirt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E
Country flag
The 540, 89.9, The Highway, etc are the presets. That is a bit confusing at first. The presets for AM, FM, and SXM are mixed together (interchangeable). So for instance, if you want 70's on 7 for that first preset spot, tune to 70's on 7, then hold that 540 spot for 3 seconds.
Thanks, that is confusing. I will give it a shot.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks, that is confusing. I will give it a shot.
It confused me at first too. In most cars, we're used to having to switch the source first (AM, FM, SXM), then setting the block of presets within each source. But in the MME the presets are no longer separated by source. You can put SXM channels on presets 1 and 2, an FM station on 3, an AM station on 4, another SXM on 5, etc. Mix and match however you want. It's actually quite nice. And if you stick to using presets, you never have to manually switch the source between AM/FM/SXM.

fmcgirt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E
Country flag
It worked perfectly. Thank you so much. I would have never figured it out.

I am a retired computer interfacer and I now realize that the implementers of Sync4 and I don't think alike.

Frank

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The Sirius interface is awful. You can't scroll the stations vertically, and you can't see what is playing on other stations for starters. I use the Sirius carplay sometimes, which shows the song names on the other stations, and lets you scroll fav's, but the next/prev station buttons don't work on the steering wheel.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Sirius interface is awful. You can't scroll the stations vertically, and you can't see what is playing on other stations for starters. I use the Sirius carplay sometimes, which shows the song names on the other stations, and lets you scroll fav's, but the next/prev station buttons don't work on the steering wheel.
I don't care whether it's vertical vs horizontal, but seeing what song is playing would be nice.

My favs are my presets, and the steering wheel buttons work for those. I only have about a dozen fav stations, and the presets hold those fine. So it works for me.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Hold in what!!!l
Three posts in three minutes is a bit excessive, especially when you are yelling at someone trying to help you by explaining something that is stated in the manual and that works like every radio has for decades.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Difficulty setting the radio presets? 1618100073636

Last edited:

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
I just press the button to talk...and ask it to change to the station I want. The pre-sets seem impossible.
Sponsored