Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Instantly achieve that new car shine with our professional-grade ceramic coating.
The best part? You can do it yourself for a fraction of the price!

www.sumadetail.com
Ford Mustang Mach-E DIY Ceramic Coating screen-shot-2024-02-12-at-8-56-36-pm-

Benefits of Suma Ceramic
Easy to apply (DIY users)
Professional results
Durable and long-lasting

WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE IT!

"I love the shine it leaves and how it protects my paint!!"

LEARN MORE

Ford Mustang Mach-E DIY Ceramic Coating Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 4.02.37 AM

1 coat lasts at least 6 months.
Recommend to reapply at least every 3 months for best results.
A bottle lasts for 2 years.

20% off for the first purchase! LINK.
www.sumadetail.com

Last edited:

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Has anyone tried this Suma Ceramic Spray on their MME? How did it perform?

I checked out the product on the vendor's website. It says that it lasts 6 months but that for best results, they recommend reapplying it after 3 months. And one bottle normally sells for $38 for 8 ounces. My current favorite ceramic spray sells for $30 for 16 ounces (double the size). Even with the 20% discount Suma is offering, that seems pretty expensive.

Suma also claims that one bottle will last 2 years. If you apply the Suma ceramic spray as recommended every 3 months, I don't see how a single 8-ounce bottle will last 2 years.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
2 sprays per panel
Has anyone tried this Suma Ceramic Spray on their MME? How did it perform?

I checked out the product on the vendor's website. It says that it lasts 6 months but that for best results, they recommend reapplying it after 3 months. And one bottle normally sells for $38 for 8 ounces. My current favorite ceramic spray sells for $30 for 16 ounces (double the size). Even with the 20% discount Suma is offering, that seems pretty expensive.

Suma also claims that one bottle will last 2 years. If you apply the Suma ceramic spray as recommended every 3 months, I don't see how a single 8-ounce bottle will last 2 years.
2 sprays per panel. Make sure you remove all dirt and grime on your paint before applying the SUMA ceramic. It is the same nano-coating technology that we use on our mirror coating.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
"Suma detail ceramic spray wax is the easiest and best spray wax I’ve ever used, it left an absolutely amazing gloss level and smooth feel to my paint I will recommend it to everyone that is looking to obtain an extreme level of protection for their show car or daily driver. Thanks for making an amazing product." Jason C.

ChehRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext. Range
Occupation
ret
Country flag
The only part of my car that get dirty looking is the rear. Would something like that ceramic coating help the dirt from sticking? The rest of the car is fine. Also my dealership has/had a car washer - being repaired after a 10-year record low temperature froze and broke the plumbing.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
The only part of my car that get dirty looking is the rear. Would something like that ceramic coating help the dirt from sticking? The rest of the car is fine. Also my dealership has/had a car washer - being repaired after a 10-year record low temperature froze and broke the plumbing.
I haven't tried this specific product from Suma. In general, ceramic coatings offer the strongest protection from dirt. Ceramic spray sealants still offer good protection, just a notch or two down from actual coatings.

No product will prevent your car from getting dirty all together. But ceramic coatings and ceramic spray sealants make it much easier and faster to clean your car.

Here is a helpful video about ceramic coatings from a source I trust. He explains what you can realistically expect from a ceramic coating and what is marketing BS:

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
thanks @chehbo
Ceramic coating makes it hard for the dirt to stick and easier to maintain. Our formula, the same as the formula used on our mirror coating, provides the nano-protection that maintains your new car's look while being easy to apply and maintain your car.

@joebruin77 thanks for the video!

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Review and instructions from our customer Josua!

"The Suma Performance Ceramic Spray is by far the best sprayable ceramic I have tried to date.

Starting with the application, the flow pattern is perfect with every spray. Wiping the ceramic spray is a breeze and after it is applied, water literally rolls off the car, or if you are drying with towels, comes right off without leaving any spots or streaks.

To the touch, the surfaces that received the application, feel like glass. Super smooth. The paint has a deeper shine to it as well!

Overall, very very impressed. I will recommend this to anyone that is looking for this type of product!"- Joshua S.

Ford Mustang Mach-E DIY Ceramic Coating krVIgbsx4_mid

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Instantly achieve that new car shine with our professional-grade ceramic coating.
The best part? You can do it yourself for a fraction of the price!

www.sumadetail.com

Ford Mustang Mach-E DIY Ceramic Coating Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 8.56.36 PM