Do you allow people to eat in your car?

• Total voters

RicoSuave1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Gray Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I have floor covers everywhere and the seats are leather so I don't really worry about spills. What I worry about most are smells. So I always open the windows if there is food inside. Most of the time, the food is in the frunk if we can wait to eat it or it isn't finger food.
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I have floor covers everywhere and the seats are leather so I don't really worry about spills. What I worry about most are smells. So I always open the windows if there is food inside. Most of the time, the food is in the frunk if we can wait to eat it or it isn't finger food.
Seats aren’t leather.

They’re vinyl with a bunch of holes to “absorb spills.”

Maybe you should worry a bit more. 😜

RicoSuave1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Gray Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Seats aren’t leather.

Maybe you should worry a bit more. 😜
Good point, but they aren't cloth so I don't worry about them as much. LOL My kids are old enough not to spill liquids but not solids (crumbs).

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
They absorb gum pretty freaking well too...

First "trip" in our car was a weekend errand run up to our cabin. This resulted in the ENTIRE family breaking rule #2. Wife got a salad. A freaking Salad! With cheese and croutons and all kinds of flingy shit. Kid gets 2 bagels with cream cheese. Dog gets a Pup Cup and I get a Frap. Me and the dog? We're freakin rock stars. No whip cream or drink goes to waste or even makes it on to the side of the cup. Wife and daughter? Might as well have had a food fight. That's on the way up!

Way back becomes wife and I get CafeRio tostadas. I promptly wear bits and pieces. Wife does her trebuchet'ing of cojita cheese and dressing, kid decimates a quesadilla, dog cleans up the kids mess in the back seat.

Yesterday dog gets a bath. Last night I used my ozone machine to erase the odors. This morning I'm at the local scratch and dent car wash using the free vac's to erase the weekends festivities.

Up next, removing the bugs via 'water-less' car wash.
Sponsored