miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
judge
Country flag
The same happen to me , One day in ford they atualize the car, nothing to pay and .... done
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
My thread has also now landed on Mach-e face ook page, not that i am to happy about that as this thread was for advice seeking purposes, now landed on social media with the link to the video?‍♂
I can't imagine any issue qualifying as a warranty repair. I am pretty sure Ford has posted their own videos with these cars sliding around in the snow so.....

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I've had all these same error messages after driving through Italy in the heat, small windy roads uphill. They didn't go away until the dealer did software updates on all the modules. The car basiclly still works, but all driver aid systems have given up....
It could be the dealer applied the wrong update to the modules. There are members of this forum who did the module updates and lost driver aids, but they were able to get them back with the correct module update. I suggest you share the information at the following link with your dealer and maybe they can get your car working properly again.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/12-17-updates-released.12467/post-321417

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT - Towed 4 times/9 months
Country flag
@xingusx Just uploaded my service sheet to my thread if you still haven't gotten your car fixed yet. It should tell your tech how to reset it. Hope it helps if yours hasn't been fixed yet!

OP
OP
xingusx

xingusx

First Name
Ingus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Ops Director
Country flag
****update****
Ford called today, they said it is now a common thing and they had more than just me with the same issues, they said it is safe to drive and it will need to stay with them for couple days to sort the update. Going in Monday 24th January,will keep updated on what the outcome is.

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Why not? It's a car. if noone would ever do that a name for doing it "doing a doughnut" would not exist. I bet people who live in countries with lots of snow have all tried it at least once. Not like i ha e done something really bad, i am proud how my doughnuts look actually.lol
Right around the time we all got driver’s licenses we’d head to massive empty parking lots during / after a snow storm and pull handbrake turns literally for hours. Floor it -> handbrake -> yank the wheel -> whiteout. Those were the days… :)

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
****update****
Ford called today, they said it is now a common thing and they had more than just me with the same issues, they said it is safe to drive and it will need to stay with them for couple days to sort the update. Going in Monday 24th January,will keep updated on what the outcome is.
Just out of curiosity, did you turn off your traction control prior to performing the ? 's?
I had no issues with having fun in the snow last winter, but I turned off my traction control first, as I new I would be pushing against what the system was trying to prevent. Doesn't surprise me that it threw codes if you left the systems active.

OP
OP
xingusx

xingusx

First Name
Ingus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ops Director
Country flag
Just out of curiosity, did you turn off your traction control prior to performing the ? 's?
I had no issues with having fun in the snow last winter, but I turned off my traction control first, as I new I would be pushing against what the system was trying to prevent. Doesn't surprise me that it threw codes if you left the systems active.
Yes, i did turn it off?

OP
OP
xingusx

xingusx

First Name
Ingus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ops Director
Country flag
Right around the time we all got driver’s licenses we’d head to massive empty parking lots during / after a snow storm and pull handbrake turns literally for hours. Floor it -> handbrake -> yank the wheel -> whiteout. Those were the days… :)
I have held my licence for 16 years now and this was actually the first time i did this in a car?‍♂

TheFDMayor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1899 buick
Admin addendum - also see: Ice Slippage / loss of traction wreaks havoc! Error messages keep popping up

Help help help!

So decided to do some wheel 360 spinning on wet grass AND it broke allot of functions with error messages, driver modes cannot be selected, one pedal function error, adaptive headlight error, collision error and few others. How on earth doing a bit of 360 on wet land can break so many things! Has similar happened to anyone else? Not like i submerged the whole car in off road muddy water or anything?‍♂
Video of my doing attached, should this have really done damage? Seen plenty of people doing the same in snow.

Screenshot_20220115-161347_FordPass.jpg

...momma always told me, "actions have consequences" and to think before doing something...

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Lol….. How do these threads keep becoming “articles.”

They just repeat what people speculated on a forum and post it as “news?”

On the forum, with context, I APPRECIATE the speculation. It’s us grasping at straws trying to figure out what went wrong.

But when the articles post the speculation, especially when they already researched to find that its WRONG……….. why post it at all?

It’s like spreading a nasty rumor AFTER you already found out it’s not true!

News story-
Headline: Is Becky pregnant???
On the MachE forums, forum member baddog69 said he thought Becky might be pregnant. We reached out to Becky and she isn’t. ?

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Lol….. How do these threads keep becoming “articles.”

They just repeat what people speculated on a forum and post it as “news?”

On the forum, with context, I APPRECIATE the speculation. It’s us grasping at straws trying to figure out what went wrong.

But when the articles post the speculation, especially when they already researched to find that its WRONG……….. why post it at all?

It’s like spreading a nasty rumor AFTER you already found out it’s not true!

News story-
Headline: Is Becky pregnant???
On the MachE forums, forum member baddog69 said he thought Becky might be pregnant. We reached out to Becky and she isn’t. ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Donuts / spinning in wet grass and losing traction broke my car?‍♂️ images

BREAKING NEWS:
Becky is pregnant

Say Watt

First Name
Morris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE (Bought back), 2022 Kia EV6 GT-L, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Retired Electronics
Country flag
I can't imagine any issue qualifying as a warranty repair. I am pretty sure Ford has posted their own videos with these cars sliding around in the snow so.....
This one is on the Ford Mach e video collection...

Sponsored