Extended Test Drive

brownsl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
So, I live in Ohio and have been looking at either the MachE or the Rav4 Prime. A week ago my local Toyota dealer called and they have on one the way, an XSE with Premium, just what I would want. This surprised me as these have not been available in the Midwest. So, I told him I would take it.

A couple of days after that I thought I should do my due diligence and test drive the MachE. My local Ford dealer has a Premium AWD with Ext as a demo. I stopped by yesterday to take it for a drive. The salesperson asked if I wanted to take it for the whole day and bring it back in the morning. I said Sure!

I have to say, I absolutely loved it. It is so much fun to drive! I was concerned about several things but none of them bothered me at all. So, today I placed my order for a Premium AWD with Ext battery in Dark Matter Gray! Hopefully be here this year.
Sponsored

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations! Welcome (almost!) to the club.

That's a great story. I waited from the moment Ford announced the Mach-E until very recently to acquire mine. I hope that you end up loving your Mach-E just as much as I'm loving mine!

smp

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

I was going to wait for an electric F150 when I originally heard about it. I changed my mind and reserved a MME GT-PE. Now it's the maddening wait for notification that my build is scheduled. LOL. ?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
You will not be disappointed. I have never had a car that I look forward to driving as much as this one. I find excuses to drive all the time - free charging at work has gotten me back into the office!

OP
OP

brownsl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
So, with me just now ordering and with the long lead time it seems like my MachE would likely be MY22?
Sponsored