Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT PE
Occupation
President
Country flag
Maybe for you?
I have to agree, I have lost PAAk twice in 18 months, not fun when you are far from home. I now will always bring a keyfob for trips further than 5 miles. The latest update to the software says they have improved PAAK, a tacit admission that is didn't always work fine. I love the GT PE first year edition, but may have dodged a few bullets by waiting until the PE was ready.
Sponsored

HOFMACHFE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt 2017, Mustang Mach E FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
We have had our MME First Edition since April 2021. We drive short and long distances and have reached 48,000 km and love the car. We had a couple of minor software glitches in the first year along with brake replacements and recalls for front windshield and roof.

We drive it in both summer and challenging Canadian winters. It has great stability in bad snow/ice road conditions.

I think Ford did a great job and plan to keep it for the long term. Range has remained very good and I see no degradation.

I would say the front seats are not as comfortable as my Volvo v70 seats. That is my main area that I would like to see improved.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition after 2.5 years IMG_0650
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition after 2.5 years IMG_0655
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition after 2.5 years IMG_0647
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition after 2.5 years IMG_0654

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I have to agree, I have lost PAAk twice in 18 months, not fun when you are far from home. I now will always bring a keyfob for trips further than 5 miles. The latest update to the software says they have improved PAAK, a tacit admission that is didn't always work fine. I love the GT PE first year edition, but may have dodged a few bullets by waiting until the PE was ready.
90% of the time the problem is on the phone's end.