DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Wait for the ordered premium. Suffer along with most of us! ;)
Sponsored

TKnauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE, Chevy Volt, Lexus 450h
Country flag
Just because someone else decided to jump off a cliff and go $10K over MSRP doesn't mean you necessarily should go $3K over. I would want to see definitive proof anyway. I love the dealer tactics to try to get you to justify ADM. Ultimately your decision, but I wouldn't go more than $1K over MSRP given the FE is already the additional amount over what you intended to pay. You have to decide if the unique touches are worth it to you, and keep in mind they likely won't be available on this configuration ever again. Lastly, can you afford it?
the FE matches yours, BTW - gray - it's a beautiful car. Thanks for the perspective.

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Just my $0.02 but I grabbed a FE as soon as I had a chance cuz I think the body color wheel wells and same colored headliner look nicer to me, the FE sill plates look cool, and the red stitching inside is suuuper sexy. But if that's worth the extra money is up to you. Maybe the exterior color can be your deciding factor

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The dealer I bought my FE from had it listed at 5k ADM. I offered 1k ADM and they accepted it. I thought that was fair to get the exact color I wanted, and not wait till the end of the year for my GT reservation.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The FE in my opinion is well worth the extra money spent over the premium. I payed MSRP and was happy with that. What I like most is the red stitching on the black interior and the black headliner.
Sponsored