Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911/ ordered an MME-RWD 75kwh Iconic Silver + Technology PackPlus
Occupation
Manager non-important stuff
Country flag
I have ordered one in this exact color; Iconic Silver...think it looks nice with all the black roofline and other darker elements...by the way; starting price in NL for this is at 49k EUR, or about 54k USD
Sponsored

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Great picture! we can actually see here the 'standard' set up of the starting model MME -RWD 75KwH which we will get delivered in the Netherlands as of October 2020....that is if Corona will not interfere with that.
I hope you're right with October ??

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great picture! we can actually see here the 'standard' set up of the starting model MME -RWD 75KwH which we will get delivered in the Netherlands as of October 2020....that is if Corona will not interfere with that.
If I understand it right, that's the body frame that will be used regardless of whether the SR or ER battery goes in underneath. You can see the hump where the back seat will sit atop of. If the smaller SR battery pack (75 kWh) battery goes in, that hump just remains an empty cavity. If the ER battery pack (98 kWh) goes in, it has the additional stack of batteries that fills that cavity.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-18-at-4.06.11-PM.jpg

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
If I understand it right, that's the body frame that will be used regardless of whether the SR or ER battery goes in underneath.
Yes, but maybe @Paulie was referring to the finished car's wheels and Mach-E logo (sans 4 and X), painted roof, body color mirror caps, headlights, and notched "grill" fascia. :)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, but maybe @Paulie was referring to the finished car's wheels and Mach-E logo (sans 4 and X), painted roof, body color mirror caps, headlights, and notched "grill" fascia. :)
Good catch. I didn't even notice that on the finished vehicle in the last photo.

So the 4 means AWD, and the X means ER battery, right?

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
I enlarged the picture and it's too low-res to make out the logo clearly. It looks like it definitely has the X and probably the 4 also, and that the wheels (hubcaps/fenders) are not finished.

Most of the images of preprod non machE4 X vehicles don't even have a logo, and I can't even seem to find a close up of one.

PaulD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Jaguar XK, Peugeot Bipper Tepee
Occupation
Semi retired management consultant
Country flag
I would think that Paulie is probably correct regarding the model being a more base version.
The wing mirror treatment, wheels, wheel arch and trim Matt finish and the Mach E logo certainly reflect the base RWD SR Model on the UK configurator. You are right the image is low res so I am not sure about the headlights.
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Production Mach-E Model? [Update: This Is First Assembly Line Made Pre-Production Unit] FC67E469-1D7D-4D6A-8C52-7E44E658BFF5

Paulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911/ ordered an MME-RWD 75kwh Iconic Silver + Technology PackPlus
Occupation
Manager non-important stuff
Country flag
Yes, exactly. This base version over here will be indeed the 'Mach E', no 4 for AWD and no X for eXtended. The picture above this message, the one in Star White is indeed the same basic configuration, SR RWD, great looking car still! From a fiscal perspective this basic setup gives us the best deal in terms tax-deduction in the NL.

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
A while back I looked at published sizes and I was surprised to find out the Mach E was very similar in size to my wife's 2015 Audi Q5.

Mach E is 3 inches longer, 2 inches shorter, 1 inch less wide compared to 2015 Audi Q5.
Sponsored