Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I wish Ford would add this feature like my Model Y has. It is Geo fenced to the house zone, selecting how many feet you want it to activate. The mirrors fold in, so you can get into the tight spots. The other option is we can fold or unfold at will, very handy. This should be added under the Mirror fold part of the system.
Sponsored

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
I wish Ford would add this feature like my Model Y has. It is Geo fenced to the house zone, selecting how many feet you want it to activate. The mirrors fold in, so you can get into the tight spots. The other option is we can fold or unfold at will, very handy. This should be added under the Mirror fold part of the system.
That seems a bit over kill geofence for mirrors? My garage door has it but don't trust it I do to many errands and actually drive by the house so it would want to possible open. Not taking that risk. Like previously said trim levels have the folds. I only see advantage on my f350 for fold in mirrors car mirrors are small enough if it's that tight how am I getting out of the car. But it is nice when they autofold on lock. I wish they were door mounted mirrors.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Unless you have the Select trim, there is a mirror fold button near the window up/down buttons on the driver's door.

No geofencing though.
I need to fold mirrors for some of the extremely narrow bridges over the Delaware River, especially the truss bridge at Washington's Crossing. Glad I have the button and the power mirrors.

OP
OP

StarLog

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I found the fold on demand button, that works just fine.
Yes the geofense option from Tesla is a bit crazy, but works great.
Sponsored