Foot to open rear hatch.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
I'm good without the parallel parking option. It's so easy to park with all the cameras. I'm wondering if I need parts to make my foot swipe work.
I never thought of using parallel park, the cameras, sensors, good mirrors and all means the car almost parks itself, a joy to own & drive😍
Sponsored

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
I've seen many people say this. I had trouble at first, but once I figured out how and where to "kick", it has worked for me almost 100% of the time. Very few misses. I find it incredibly convenient and use it every time I open the back hatch. I would really miss this feature if my car did not have it.
I agree with you. It has never failed to open and I use it all the time. I have a 2021 GT

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Yeah pretty much this. I have an early 2021. The kick to open feature has only worked for me about 1/3 of the time. If my PAAK phone is in my rear pocket it has a nearly 100% failure rate. I like the idea, I’m less thrilled about how it works.
You’re just not kicking right 😀

Rush

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
I was pretty disappointed that this was not included on my 2022 MME. They also didn't include the automatic parallel parking, which is not as big a deal for me. Does anyone know if the parts are available and can the "Foot to open rear hatch" be added after the fact?
Your car literally has all of the components installed already. I tried turning it on with Forscan and the program told me that I didn't have authority to change it.
Sponsored